Titus 2:11-12

Titus 2:11-12

NIV: For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age.

Meaning:" Same for the rich and poor
Same for the saint and for the sinner
Enough for this whole wide world
Your great grace
Oh, such grace"

A lot of you have maybe heard of the awesome artist Matt Redman... these words are from his song "Your Grace Finds Me"! Check it out is such a fantastic song:)
••••••

God. Creator. King. Almighty. Sinner. Wretch. These words don't exactly all go together. Yet God's amazing grace appears to a "sinful wretch like me, who once was lost" {Amazing Grace!} but because God offers us salvation, those sinners are taken away.... we "were blind, but now I see!" Awesome, isn't it?!
I want to emphasize these few words- to all people. To the rich, the poor, the saints and the sinners like Matt Redman says, God's grace and gift of salvation is still there! And through our faith in Jesus, we learn. We learn and should strive to say no to certain things, to live upright, godly lives. That is what I challenge you with this week. Strive to live an upright, godly life! Say no to those worldly- passion, things that are ungodly and live it up for HIM!

Maybe you haven't accepted Gods gift of salvation. This verses says that this gift is here for all people- including you! So I encourage you to take that step of faith and live a godly life for Him.

I just stumbled across this verse today and I just love it!... it has such an awesome message and is a great reminder for us....are we living our lives in a way pleasing to God?

-Katie :)