Matthew 5:28

Matthew 5:28

NCV: But I tell you that if anyone looks at a woman and wants to sin sexually with her, in his mind he has already done that sin with the woman.

Meaning: Today we live in a society that revolves around all the wrong things. Walk down the street and see people dressed sexually, turn on the computer and find sexual websites and ads or even turn on the radio, songs about sex are always being played. "Sinning sexually" is no laughing matter, it's becoming an increasing problem. When your mind thinks about such things you already have a problem, your thoughts are what runs your life. If you can look at a girl or guy for that matter, and think about sinning with him/her it's almost as bad as actually doing it. It's that mindset that leads to actually doing the sin. Sexual sin is constantly being put into our minds in ways we don't even realize, it's honestly everywhere. This is where it becomes a problem, people use the excuse that it's unavoidable all the time. Truth is, you control your life, it's avoidable if you want it to be, it's just something we all have to work towards.

Take action: If you honestly are one of those people who look at someone and think of sexually sinning, I urge you to seek help. The biggest step is admitting you have a problem, if your that far then your over half way! Sit down, confess to Jesus, ask him to help clear and filter your mind. When you face life with the right mindset, you're all ready to face whatever comes your way. Just make Jesus your rock!

Have a great night guys and happy 200th post! Thanks for sticking around!

-Taylor