Matthew 15:11

Today's verse: Matthew 15:11

NCV: It is not what people put into their mouths that makes them unclean. It is what comes out of their mouths that makes them unclean."

NIV: What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.

Meaning: The things we say are what truly defines us. The things in which we say have a huge impact on ourselves and how others see us. Wen you meet someone you can usually tell what kind of person they are by how they talk. As Christians we all should strive to be seen as the girl/guy who really loves Jesus. On the other hand, if you cuss, and say unkind, godly things in tells a lot about your personality. One thing I struggle with is not swearing. I'm surrounded by cussing all the time and it's really hard not to let it rub off on me. So yes, I swear but It's a work in progress, nobody is a "perfect Christian." Half of fixing the problem is admitting you have one. So, we all must work towards filtering our mouthes to only glorify God. Ya, you may think your a Christian but if you don't say kind things and try to show God to others, are you really a Christian?

Take action: It's the things we say that run our lives. Think carefully before you say things next time. Like I said, I had a problem with swearing. Lately I've been praying and asking God to cleanse me from this worldly language. Things like this you can't do much about, your biggest solution is to pray and try to switch your mindset. Once your mind is in a good place, your words will follow. Just pray, pray and pray some more!

This Monday is thanksgiving for all of us Canadians. I hope all you Canadians out there have an awesome time with friends,family and great food. But remember all that we are thankful for! We wouldn't have any of these things if it weren't for our incredible God! Anyways, thanks for your continued support guys, I'm so thankful for all of you! Have a great night!

Kisses :*

-Taylor