Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

NIV:Two are better than one,because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.

Meaning: I meant for this to go up on Valentines day but it wouldn't publish, so here it is now I guess! Valentines day gets a lot of single people dow(trust me I know.) It makes a lot of us feel like we are worthless or aren't wanted, just because we don't have that significant other. Jesus tells us all the time how important and loved we are, and just because we don't have a partner, it doesn't change that! You shouldn't allow a partner to be your other half, you deserve someone that brings out the better in you, not someone who compromises you. It may take a while to find your number 2, but don't settle for anything less than the best. A boy/girl doesn't complete you, you are great and you are loved. Maybe you don't have a significant other in your life, friends are just as good! Surround yourself with people that bring out the best in you. In this verse we are told that two are better than one. When you find someone whether it be a partner or a friend, great things can happen! That person will support you, pick you up when you fall down and protect you. Two are always better than one, wether your number two is a friend,partner or family member, two are always better!

Happy late Valentines Day guys, you all mean so so much to me! You all are a huge part of my crazy journey called life, so thank you!

-Taylor