Proverbs 3:6

NIV: In all your ways submit to him,

    and he will make your pathsstraight.

Meaning: I am 99.9% sure that this verse has been posted already. But I wanted to bring it back up. Me and Taylor were talking about people that make bad decisions and why and stuff and we came to a conclusion that it was because they don't know Christ. We've watched people from our elementary school turn into people that don't make the greatest choices in life. When you see people with lives where they choose drugs and alcohol to deal with stress and stuff. When people don't know the Lord this is what most go to. They're lives go way off track and things get screwed up because they're so hung up on it and addicted that they can't live without, can't get a job, can't do anything. Decision making is a hard part of life but God will always help when you ask. You learn in school that drugs are bad. They give you the effects and long term side effects, but even after that, people still decide that they're "okay" which clearly they're not. But people that don't know the word of God go ahead anyways sometimes. To keep ourselves safe, we need to stay close to God, and keep out of situations that can put us in a bad position. I can't stress enough how important it is to have a strong relationship with God. Don't fall along a path that God doesn't want you to go down. Keep yourself with the Lord and you will be safe!

-Megan