Luke 11:28

Todays verse: Luke 11:28

NIV: He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

NCV: But Jesus said, "No, blessed are those who hear the teaching of God and obey it."

Meaning: The Bible is the most incredible book ever written! It is filled with truths, stories guidelines and more... As Christians its like our guide book. It's easy enough to read the bible and not really let what you are reading sink in and this verse is telling us that blessed are the people who obey the word of The Lord! Who read it or hear it and keep it hidden in their hearts:) Reading the bible can seem tedious, but it's really important cause then we will be able to have a better knowledge of the things we should do an shouldn't do, grow closer to God and stronger in our faith and learn just how awesome our God is!

Take Action: Make sure that you are, on a regular basis, reading from Gods word! I personally also like reading devotions... Right now I'm reading one by Bethany Hamilton who's an amazing inspirational Christian and has an incredible story! If u don't know who she is be sure to check it out:) So the more of Gods word you know, the stronger your faith will grow! :);) Memorizing scripture is great too as it will stick with you forever!

Have a great evening or morning wherever you are!! Remember God loves you more than you could possibly imagine:)

God bless you all!

-Katie