Jeremiah 17:14

NIV: Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.

NCV: Lord, heal me, and I will truly be healed. Save me, and I will truly be saved. You are the one I praise

Meaning: The Lord is the almighty God. The one who reigns over everything. He can do anything, anything you ask. If you need to be healed he can do that if you ask. If you want to be saved, if you ask him to, you can be. Some people are constantly feeling pain in their lives. Not always physically but emotionally and mentally. They don't know how manage their feelings, and if you dont know God he cant help you really with that. People turn to drugs, alcohol, and self harm even when life is getting the best of them. When it feels like the world's falling down on them. The only way to fix these feelings is to ask the Lord to make you better. Ask him to heal you broken heart. You can even ask him to help heal broken bones. God is the one we praise. We shall have no other God's before him. One of the 10 commandments. God can do the impossible. Don't under estimate him. If you think something's too "stupid" to pray about, well your wrong. Just try it and see what happens. God does miracles.

"My God does miracles

He is strong and powerful

He can do anything

He is lord of everything"

This Is a song I used to sing at camp.

It goes perfectly with this bible verse. Just read those lyrics and think about how powerful they are and how powerful our God is. ♡♡Our God is amazing♡♡

-Megan