2 Corinthians 5:17

Todays Verse: 2 Corinthians 5:17

NIV: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:The old has gone, the new is here!

NCV: If anyone belongs to Christ, there is a new creation. The old things have gone; everything is made new!

Meaning: When you make that incredible decision to accept Christ into your heart, you become a new creation! A completely changed person! Not like your outward appearance but your heart. God has created us each unique and beautiful in our own ways and when we welcome him into our hearts, he rejoices! Something that was said to me last week at camp that really stuck with me was this: Accepting Jesus into your heart is more than just a prayer- it's saying each and every day yes God, today I'm going to live for you... I'm going to strive to glorify you in all I do! This isn't always easy... Sometimes you wake up in a bad mood but really, be thankful and start your day off with God! Even though you become a new person with Christ, it won't always be easy but because you know that He is with you each step of the way and is loving in you, you will always have that light shining in the darkness to follow!
Seek to bring glory to God in all that you do and make him a part of your daily life! I think this is a pretty sweet verse... We become a totally new person when we accept Jesus into our heart- our old self leaves and the new one comes! Pretty amazing :)

Hey guys! So Megan's up a trailer this weekend so I'm posting for her today :) Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!
Never forget you are worth more than gold!

-Katie :)