1 Corinthians 15:10

Today's verse: 1 Corinthians 15:10

NIV: But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them-yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.

NCV: But God's grace has made me what I am, and his grace to me was not wasted. I worked harder than all the other apostles. (But it was not I really; it was God's grace that was with me.)

Meaning: Without God there is no way id be where I am today. All the love,care,strength and faith he has put into me has made me what I am today. Three years ago if you would have asked me to go and stand up for someone I would have refused being to shy. Ever since I had accepted God within me, I have absolutely no trouble standing up for anything I believe in regardless of other people. Gods grace has helped me to gain way more confidence in myself and I'm SOOO thankful for that. The things he blessed me with weren't waisted, I used my new found confidence for the good of others. I work so hard to please my Lord and I know I work harder than some people. Like the verse says tho; it's not really me doing all the good, it's the spirt of the Heavenly Father inside of me!

Take action: Look deep down and find how God has made you what you are today. Consider sending a prayer saying thank you and asking God to help you use what he's blessed you with ( for me it was confidence) to help do good in his name.

Sorry this wasn't the greatest post!
K. and I have a lot on the go this week. I promise I'll make up for it in my next post. God bless<3
-T.