one hundred two

warning: major content in this chapter! be prepared

gwen was sitting in a conference room for a meeting with the chief.

she sat next to callie when avery hand out a paper to everybody.

"excellence is not an act, but a habit, aristotle." gwen read. "avery, what is aristotle doing in our staff meeting, and why are you even in here handing these out?"

"you mean when i could be practicing medicine or studying for my boards?" avery asks sarcastic. "yeah, i've asked myself that same question."

"mmm! this is delicious." arizona discovers biting in the food that stands on the table. "when did hunt bump up the donut budget?"

right in this moment mark walked into the room wearing a suit.

"as chief, i'm a firm believer that a nice variety of baked goods is the right way to start any meeting." mark says sitting down at the head of the room.

"as chief?" bailey asks shocked.

"what are you talking about?" derek was confused as well.

"yeah, what happened?" arizona asks.

then everbody started bombarding him with questions except gwen who look at her husband with a slight smirk.

"okay, calm down, everyone." mark shuts them taking a scone himself. "dr.hunt and dr.yang are down with the flu. i'll be acting chief in dr.hunt's absence. could be a day. could be a week. what do we got for today?"

everyone stood quiet still shocked about the fact that mark sloan is chief for today.

"let me get this straight. dr.hunt asked you to fill in as chief, you, mark sloan, by name?" bailey raised a brow.

"yes, he did." mark replies. "any other questions?"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

after the meeting was done everybody stood up to leave.

"uh, dr.shepherd, may i talk to you in privat?" mark asks gwen who stopped walking.

when everyone was gone gwen closed the door.

"lock the door, please. this is a privat conversation." mark says pretending to be serious.

"what is it, chief?" gwen asks innocent which drove him crazy.

"i discovered that during the meeting you weren't concentrate. why's that?" mark asks leaning back in his chair.

"i was distracted by you." gwen blurts walking closer to him. "by hair handsome face and those divined muscles of you."

"this is inappropiate. i like it." mark smirks. "come here."

gwen sat down on mark straddeling him.

"will you punish me? you want to spank me?" gwen asks wrapping her arms around his neck.

"you were really bad-mannered." mark whispers.

"i was. i was a naughty girl." gwen started to kiss his neck.

"i think about fire you." mark jokes.

"oh, what can i do about it?" gwen asks.

"you could do something for me. with me." mark suggest.

"and what?" gwen asks innocent.

"kneel down." mark instructs. gwen did as she was told. "open my belt and take off my pants."