ninety nine

today was valentines day. a day that gwen still hated.

"good morning." mark greets her as he brings her breakfast in bed. "i made breakfast for you."

gwen was still a little groggy when she pushed herself up.

"i hate valentines day." gwen states.

"i know. but i have plans for today. first you gonna eat breakfast which will be so good that you will do a quicky with me in the shower. then we will go to work normally and after work we're going to eat dinner in a nice restaurant while hailey is watched by a babysitter." mark informs her as gwen stuffed the food in her mouth.

"okay." she nods with a full mouth.

mark chuckles kissing her temple before he stands up.

"is it good?" mark asks hoping for the quickie.

"it's amazing, baby." gwen assures him.

"so, quicky?" mark asks his wife hopefully.

"when hailey isn't disturbing us." gwen smirks kissing his soft lips.

the kiss got more deeply and mark put his hand on the back of her head to keep her close.

"you want to continue this in the shower while hailey sleeps?" gwen asks as she pulled away from him.

mark only hummed against her lips while lifting her up, carefully to not spill the food.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"is it camping?" arizona asks gwen and mark as the three entered the hospital later. "i mean, does she think i'm going camping on valentine's day?"

"i don't know." gwen shrugged having hailey on her hip.

"well, she's trying to suprise me. i'm telling you, the suprise is gonne be, i'm gonna leave her on the side of a mountain." arizona says as she brought herself some coffee at the coffee cart. "i mean, do you think camping is sexy? it's not sexy."

"you can't take a baby camping. sofia's gonna hate it." mark chuckles getting a coffee himself.

"what... you're getting a sitter." arizona looked at gwen who only had eyes for her smartphone. "callie said you're getting a sitter for sofia, gwen."

"yeah, callie also said you were going camping. callie's lost her mind." gwen simply replies.

"ugh! really, it's camping?" arizona complains to the couple.

"i don't know, but you'll have to watch over sofia." gwen reminds her.

"well, i need to have sex with my wife, apparently in the woods on cold, hard ground." arizona informs them.

"so do i and that's why i got a sitter for hailey." mark smiles already smirking at the thought of gwen and him having a full night of sex together.

"oh, i've got to find a sitter or callie's killing me." arizona sighs as the three stepped into the elevator.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen got paged by owen and cristina to a guy who ran into the e.r with his car.

"is this our flower guy?" gwen asks stepping into the scan room.

"yeah. he has an intrapericardial diaphragmatic hernia." owen explains to her.

"whoa. how did his abdominal organs get into the sac around his heart?" gwen asks shocked looking at cristina who was on her left.

"his chest hit the wheel when he crashed." cristina informs her.