eighty one

gwen and mark were once again in bed together kissing.

but suddenly mark wanted to stand up but gwen hold him back.

"no." gwen says kissing him again.

"you're gonna make us late." mark states between the kisses.

"ok. ok. go." gwen says letting go of him.

when mark really wanted to stand up gwen hold him back again.

"if you really want it that bad." mark smirks kissing her again.

as gwen straddled him they heard a knock on the door.

"guys, come on. we are going to be late." they heard callie yelling.

"seems like we have to continue this later." gwen pouts standing up from her husband.

"you always have to stop when it's going great." mark sighs standing up us well putting on some boxers and a shirt.

as the couple was full dressed they stepped together with callie out of the door to see arizona sitting next to the door.

arizona got home yesterday, callie told them. and it seems like she sat there all night.

"you sat here all night?" callie asks the blond who sat on the floor with a cup of coffee in her hands while gwen and mark watched them silent.

"um... well, no." arizona replies standing up. "just flew in from africa, so i went to a hotel and took a shower, get some sleep, and came back really early."

"really, please, go back to malawi." callie says before walking away with the couple leaving arizona alone.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

the whole hospital stood in front of the tv watching the news.

"we have reports that a gunman has opened fire on students and faculty. we now take you live to our on scene reporter." the news reporter said over the tv.

gwen stood next to mark his hand on the small of her back.

"students and faculty are still in the building. i'm trying to get answers, but what we know so far is that a gunman opened fire at pacific college, and that there are at least a dozen... i'm sorry? okay. there at least 20 victims." the live reporter informed them in the news.

then all the doctors start to walk away prepping for the incoming victims.

"you can sit this out, gwen." mark whispers to his wife as they walked to the ambulance.

"i'm fine. don't worry about me." gwen assures him. "they need all hands and i'm the only cardio attending."

"it's just... if you don't feel well, then stop. please, promise me that you don't push yourself." mark begs grabbing some gloves.

"i promise, okay. i'm fine." gwen says kissing him.

then the two walked to the ambulance bay.

"there are 15 ambulances on the way, maybe more to come. first one is three minutes out." owen informs them as the doctors stand in the ambulance bay.

"people, people. our own trauma is fresh and we are gonna have feelings today, and there's no shame in that." webber told them. "what i want to say is what we went through six months ago, they are going through right now. wich makes them our brothers and sisters. wich makes them fellow travelers. wich makes them our own. so, to the very best of our ability, we are gonna do our work first, and you're gonna have your feelings later."