ninety five

it was early in the morning when mark woke up.

he looked to his right to see his extremely hot wife only laying there in underwear hugging her pillow.

he smirked at the sight of her wonderful ass stretched out to him.

he propped up on his elbow kissing her along her shoulder trying to wake her up.

after a few seconds gwen started to move and moan when mark sucked on her neck.

"oh, mark stop it." gwen chuckled.

"make me." mark mumbled into her neck not stopping the kissing.

because of the baby they hadn't had some alone time in weeks now.

"i have to go to work and you have to bring hailey to daycare." gwen informs him.

of course gwen enjoyed this but she has other priorities now.

work and baby.

"come on, we hadn't had sex in weeks now." mark pouts brushing his fingers through her hair.

"i know. but we have a baby now that we have to take care of." gwen reminds him standing up.

"no, don't just go." mark says a little dramatic.

he took gwen by her waist pushing her on the bed again.

then he started to kiss her. immediatly he felt the softness of her lips.

he moved his hand to her breast kneading them a little. then he moved his hand under her panties.

he rubbed her making her moan into his mouth.

"oh mark, don't start something." gwen moaned against his mouth.

"oh baby, i already started." mark whispers kissing her collarbone and jaw.

gwen moved her hand to his sweatpants where she already felt him being hard.

she opened them and was touching him under his boxers.

"oh baby, this feels so good." mark moans.

but then something happened. hailey started to cry loud.

"oh no, god damn it!" mark cursed.

"okay, we will continue this later." gwen assures him moving away to stand up.

mark sighs loudly collapsing on his back looking down at his sweatpants.

"how am i going to work now with this?" he asks himself.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"in the middle of it?" callie gasps walking down the hall with gwen.

"yeah. it was getting hot and she started to cry." gwen says unhappy.

"oh, honey. you need to find a solution. it's not good to have no sex with your husband anymore." callie slightly chuckles.

"yeah, haha. how did you do it back then with sofia?" gwen asks getting frustrated.

"we asked you to babysit or we called a babysitter." callie says making gwen smile at her pleadingly. "oh no. i'm not gonna babysit for you."

"i did it for you and she is your godchild." callie reminds her. "come on. please just for one night."

"uhm... i have work to do and i have a baby myself so..." callie trailled of walking backwards.

"you're a terrible godmother." gwen calls after her earning a chuckle. "i just want sex."

then gwen pager beeped. she looked down to see it's from cristina.