eleven

new york city
june 2005

it was a loud night in new york. the streets were filled with the usual rush hour traffic. the buildings were lit up in bright colors and people were walking in crowds through the shopping malls.

everything was loud outside but not in gwen's apartment. it was always quite in here except the times when mark was over and they would have sex all night.

gwen was in her kitchen pouring a cup of coffee while watching new york at night through her window.

everything was so typically for a night in new york.

but at the same time it wasn't typically for gwen at all.

she had some news. news wich are changing her life completely. hers and marks.

she just came home from a shift at the hospital and was waiting for mark to come home as well.

she has to tell him something. something really important and life changing.

she was nervous as f*ck but she only became more nervous when she heard mark opening the door.

"hey babe, i'm home." he calls from the hallway.

"hey, i'm in the kitchen." she greets back.

he stepped into the kitchen and smiled when he saw her. he put his keys down on the kitchen counter.

"how are you doing honey?" he asks her and walked closer to her.

"i'm fine... great.. awesome." she stutterts.

he tilted his head and looked at her with a raised brow.

"really? you don't seem like-"

"i'm pregnant." she cuts him off. "i peed on a stick this morning and it was positive."

mark stood there shocked. he didn't expected that.

"you're pregnant?" he asks her shocked.

"yeah. i could.. uh.. i could understand if you don't want a baby. we never talked about it. i mean nobody knows we are together. not even derek. it would be complicated and if you don't want this then you don't have to be here." she stutterts while fiddling with her fingers.

"are you kidding me? of course i'm staying. i love you and more i love the fact that you carrie my baby. this is my baby gwen. our baby." he said and put one of his big hands on her small stomach. "i'm going to be a dad. we're going to be parents, baby."

they both were near the tears.

"i love you mark sloan." gwen tells him while putting her hands around his neck.

"i love you too, gwenny." he puts his hands on her waist. "do you want to celebrate the good news. in bed." he asks while kissing her neck.

"i would loved to celebrate." she replies while he puts her on the counter.

they started kissing passionately while he takes her shirt off. he kissed down her jaw, to her neck until her boobs.

then she put her legs around his torso and he picks her up to carry her to the bed while she giggled loud.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

it was the next day when gwen woke up. the sun shining slightly into her room. she looked next to her to find a empty bedside.

she frowned because she was wondering were mark was.

she looked under her sheets to find herself naked. she smiled at the thought of last night. she couldn't stop smiling at the thought of having a baby with mark.