one hundred thirty eight

mark woke up a little earlier than gwen this morning.

something that rarly happens. gwen always woke up first.

he looked at his phone to see that they got about 15 minutes till the alarm went off.

so he turned around to gwen who had her back to him.

he moved closer to her brushing a few strands of hair away to kiss the back off her neck.

for a few minutes gwen stood silent but when he moved to the spot under her ear he heard her sigh.

he moved with his hand along her waist under her shirt and up to her breast.

he stroke along them making her let out a moan.

his smirk only went wider at the sound.

he then moved his down her belly making her body tremble under her touch.

since gwen's two pregnancies she gained a little fat on her belly but mark loved it.

she was always so insecure about it but mark didn't waste a second to tell her otherwise.

his hand wanders into her underwear directly to her sensitive spot.

"oh." gwen moaned.

"you like it?" mark whispers into her ear only getting a weak nod.

gwen felt more than pleasure down there. mark was always known to be very skilled with this type of things.

"you wanna make me cum?" gwen asks him still in the same position.

"i'm gonna make you come more than once, baby. trust me." he chuckles.

"oh, god. mark." gwen moaned and he felt her getting closer the more he penetrade her.

with now two fingers inside her she turned slightly around to grab his arm.

"yes, yes, baby, like that." gwen moaned.

"come for me." mark demands in her ear as her eyes rolled back and she arched her back.

"oh, fuuuuck. yes! yes! oh, god, that was.." gwen trailed of as her back hit the sheets again.

"oh, god, this is way better than sex." mark grunts finally kissing her.

after a long make out session the alarm went off.

mark broke the kiss to shut his phone before turning back to his wife.

"i like to wake up like this." gwen pants putting her hands around his neck kissing him again.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen stood in the kitchen pouring hailey some cereals and milk while she tried to feed piper with purred strawberries.

"come pip, that's yummy and delicious." gwen tries to encourages her daughter. "her comes a plane."

gwen did some plane-alike sounds, or at least she tried and piper finally took the spoon into her mouth.

but it seems like piper didn't like strawberries at all because she just pushed the bowl down from her highchair directly into gwen's lap.

"oh, damn it, piper." gwen sighs rubbing her forehead.

"what's wrong?" mark asks walking down the stairs in fresh clothes.

he kissed hailey's head before looking at his wife.

"you've got something there." he pointed at her upper body and lap.

"oh, really? thanks i almost didn't notice." gwen answers sarcastically.