seventy

derek throw a party at his house. mark and gwen stood next to each other. he in a grey suit and she in a red tight dress.

"stop fidgeting. smile." gwen instructs mark who played with his tie.

"i hate ties. and you're the one that's fidgeting." mark retorts.

"i'm wearing a thing that sucks in my fat." gwen whinces.

"you don't have any fat." mark assures stepping in front of her.

"i couldn't zip the dress without it. i have fat." gwen repeats.

"that's just your ass. i like it fat." mark smirks.

"thank you. that's... disturbing, but kind of awesome." gwen says as mark glances at her booty.

"wanna go upstairs and make out?" mark asks taking her waist.

"we're supporting my brother." gwen chuckles.

"why?" mark asks annoyed. "his party blows."

gwen hesitated but took mark by his hand and lead him into the bathroom.

he closed the door and locked it. then he put gwen on the counter kissing her neck.

gwen moaned quite and grabbed his hair.

"this is so dirty and wrong." gwen moaned as mark slide down her dress to reveal her breast.

"i know. it's great." mark smiles kissing her collarbone.

then gwen opened his belt and slide down his pants and boxers. he took of her underwear.

he thrusted into her.

"you have to be quite." mark chuckles.

"it's not as easy as it's sounds." gwen moans.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"in the bathroom? at derek's party?" callie asks gwen as they stood at the coffe cart the next day. "that's just weird."

"it's hot and dirty." gwen says taking her coffee.

"and in your brother's bathroom." callie reminds her.

before gwen could says something she got paged.

"i have to go." gwen says walking away.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen got paged to the e.r to an older man.

"what do we have?" richard asks as he approached them.

"henry stamm, 75, fell down a flight of stairs on a cruise ship before it left the dock." owen explains. "he has a couple of broken ribs and we're waiting for the abdominal ct results."

"where were you headed, mr.stamm?" webber asks.

"alaska." henry replies. "it's... a present from my kids. maybe i'll meet a nice lady, my daughter said. now, look at me."

"i don't think he fell as much as passed out." cristina chimed in.

"that bad, doc?" henry asks gwen.

"you have what's called sick sinus syndrome. it's an irregular heart rhythm that causes blackouts." gwen explains. "we're gonna have to do an ablation."

"doctor, i think you might have to check my head, too." henry says.

"does it still hurt?" gwen asks.

"no, but... i think i'm seeing a ghost." he gasps making the doctors following his gaze.

henry looked at an old woman on a gurney.

"betty?" henry asks.

"yes?" she answers.

"it's henry. henry stamm." henry tells her.

"henry? henry stamm?" betty gasps looking at him. "oh, my god. that's henry stamm."

"betty flynn!" henry smiles.

"but my last name is donahue now." betty corrects him.

"you married mike donahue?" henry asks.

"may he rest in peace. and you? how... how is irene?" betty asks.

"she died ten years ago this august." henry sighs.

"i'm so sorry. are you okay?"

"just a little fall. you?"

"fender bender." betty informs him.

"you look good, betty." henry compliments her.

"we should keep this area clear for emergencies." cristina cuts them off.

"we haven't seen each other in half a century, miss." henry turns to her.

"all the more reason for you to wait a little longer for your reunion." cristina says.

"yang." webber scolds her.

"she'll be in room 3128." callie informs him before wheeling betty away.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

after doing an angio on henry, webber had the idea to bring henry and betty in the same room. the doctors watch them smiling and talking.

"nearly 50 years later, and still all those feelings. it's saying something, isn't it?" richard asks them.

"is that a good idea? he just had a heart ablation. i mean, he should be resting." cristina says handing owen some scans.

"a happy patient is a healthy patient, yang." webber informs her.

"this scan shows diaphragmatic rupture from the fall. we have to get him in the o.r soon." owen states looking over to gwen.

"he can wait an hour." richard assures them. "let's let them catch up."

owen and webber walked away leaving gwen and cristina.

"you're okay with this?" cristina asks her attending.

"i'm with webber. i can't help. i'm a romantic." gwen smiles walking away.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"dr.shepherd, can i do the mesh repair of the diaphragm?" cristina asks in henry's surgery.

"no, i can sew it up with a continous suture." gwen replies.

"if you do stay sutures on either side of the laceration, it can be tented down to aid closure." owen reminds her.

"i know." gwen nods.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

after a long shift all gwen wants to do is to go home. she opened the door to their apartment. she took of her jacket and shoes, put her purse away and walked into the bedroom to see mark sitting against the headboard with his laptop on his lap.

"hey." gwen greets making mark look up at her.

"how was your day?" mark asks.

"i've got a patient who met his old fling. they haven't talked in 50 years. and they still loved each other. they married other people and then out of nowhere they met 50 years later in the same hospital again. that's just insane." gwen chuckles.

"i hope we will be married for 50 years." mark smiles.

"oh, we will, honey. you won't get rid of me." gwen says making him laugh.

"i love you."

you know what happens next. be excited.