two

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen is on her way to seattle, because she wants to visit her big brother derek. to be honest, she was a little nervous since she hadn't seen derek in ages. more specifically since one year.

"would you like some more champagne?" asked the stewardess as she holds up a bottle.

"no, i'm fine, but thanks." gwen answered with a forced smile. she hated to fly first class. it was just too much in her opinion.

"dear ladies and gentlemen, we would like to inform you that we will be landing soon. please tightened up your seatbelt and get ready for the landing."

gwen did as she was told so.

she straightened up her seat, tightened her seatbelt and looked out the small window down on seattle.

she was happy to see derek. really.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

derek just come out the shower when he suddenly saw someone sitting on his bed.

"oh my god" he screamed.

"hey stranger." he was greeted.

"gwen? you don't call first?" he asked his younger sister as he wrapped a towel around his waist.

just as she was about to answer him, meredith stormed into the trailer. "hi, i know i.." but stopped in her tracks when she saw gwen and derek.

derek stood up abruptly and looked at her in shock. "meredith." he says as he looked at her.

meredith looked behind derek at gwen and to derek and then again to gwen. derek did the same while gwen just looked at meredith.

meredith just shoke her head and quickly left the trailer. "meredith. wait. let me explain. meredith." he tried to stop her but without success. she slammed the door and ran out to her car.

"i take it, that was the slutty intern you cheated on addison with." gwen says when meredith was gone.

"she is not slutty. what are you doing here?" he asks her annoyed.

"you bailed on thanksgiving and christmas and living in a trailor and getting divorced and then there's this slutty intern." she listed of the things.

"i really don't like you." he just says, laughing slightly.

"you love me.", gwen just answers and smiles at him.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

derek is standing at the catwalk. he was talking to a doctor when izzie stevens and meredith ran into them. "good morning dr.grey. dr.stevens welcome back." he greets them.

"morning dr.shepherd." izzie greets him while meredith is just quite.

"meredith" derek tries to speak to her but he got interrupted by his sister.

"ok the trailor sucks, but in the light of day the land's nice." gwen says as she aproached the three of them.

meredith looked immediatly at the woman that stands beside derek.

"seattle is pretty in the daylight" gwen adds "plus you have a thing for ferry's."

"ferryboats" meredith and derek saying at the same time correcting gwen.