twenty four

mark were currently finished with another round of sex in a supply closet.

"do i have sex hair?" she asks him.

"if i did my job right." he smirks.

"oh baby you did your job right." she assures him while kissing him again.

"you know what? i'm starting to like this whole only sex thing and no relationship. i like that we don't have any rules or responsibilities." mark tells her while putting on his lab coat.

"really? because i think it's good how it is between us." gwen agrees.

"you'll page me when you want to some again?" he asks her smirking.

"i will." then she kissed him before leaving the room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen was in the clinic today, to help bailey out when she saw karev and an older men approaching her.

"what are you doing in bailey's clinic, karev?" she asks him. "i thought you didn't work in the clinic."

"oh i don't." he says. "but i thought i'd get my new intern, norman, settled in with you. shepherd's the best. you'll really learn." the last part he says to norman.

"oh. pleased to meet you." norman tells gwen.

"so you want to leave norman with me while you troll for surgeries." she states not looking up from her paper work.

alex laughed nervously at norman before he leaned closer to gwen so that norman wouldn't hear him.

"the dude's got a bump hip and he smells like arthritis cream." he whispers to her. "he can't keep up. come on. do me a favor and i'll do you a favor."

"i'm calling in my favor now. curtain five." she tells him while nodding to a bed with a young boy on it. "you can take your intern and show him how we do an h&p."

then she walked away.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"i got karev down in the clinic all day." gwen informs callie who does some paper work. "i hope that's not a problem."

"nope." callie assures her not looking up from her paper.

"i know how you like to be told these things, so i'm telling." gwen says as she pours herself some coffee.

"thank you."

"you know, he tried to dump a new intern on me, karev." gwen continues. "clearly he's not interested in teaching."

"thank you for letting me know." callie sigh.

gwen looked at her once more before she left the room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen sat herself with a soup cup next to mark in a research room.

"you ever feel old?" he asks her while she ate her soup.

"i'm young. i'm a fetus." she answeres him taking another spoon of her soup.

"no, i mean, you ever feel like there's going to be a time when new techniques pass by you?" he asks turning to her.

"i'm a genius and a scholar." she replies smiling.

"shut up." he smiles.

"i mean, i'm only 29 and already so much better than you. with all the prices i got." she continues to mock him.