ninety three

"i hate that i have to go to this stupid game instead of working." gwen complains to mark as they lay in bed in the morning.

"it's not a stupid game." mark says getting up from the bed.

weeks have passed and gwen was highly pregnant. her water could broke any minute.

"but i'll be bored out of my mind. i prefer to just work." gwen tells him honestly.

"but you get the chance to support your husband on the field." mark says.

"that's not better. besides don't think i believe that you are excited for this game." gwen snaps.

"yeah, but you have to see the bigger picture. which is?" he asks as he walked closer to her.

"we're getting a baby. bla bla bla." gwen sighs annoyed.

"right." mark kissed her before he left the room.

"sometimes i want to kick your daddy in his ass." gwen tells her belly.

"i heard that." mark calls from the floor.

gwen just chuckled while standing up.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen sat on a bank with a bottle of water in her hand and callie sitting next to her watching the game.

mark throw a ball to arizona who couldn't catch it.

"okay, okay, okay, okay." arizona says as fell to her knees trying to get the ball.

"come on. robbins don't be afraid of it." owen says from where he stood watching the staff.

"wait. it flew at my head." arizona defends herself finally getting up with the ball in her hands.

gwen tried to step up to walk over mark. he saw it and immediatly helped getting up.

"not bad. not bad." gwen smirked at him.

"you like that?" mark asks.

"i said not bad. don't go crazy." gwen dismisses him.

he leaned down to kiss her long.

"sloan!" derek called him but mark continued kissing his wife.

the others continued while the couple continued to kiss.

"we should stop." gwen says between the kisses. "everyone is watching us."

"i don't care." mark dismisses her.

suddenly derek had to go because of a consult. after him everyone followed not quite interested in playing baseball.

"looks like i can still get to work." gwen smiles.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

back in the hospital gwen walked down the hall with cristina.

"you said great. is it a transplant? is it a heterotopic transplant?" cristina asks getting excited.

"no." gwen simply replies.

"but you said great. is it big?"

"it'll probably take you all morning." gwen informs her as she opened a door to see a patient on the gurney. "mr.felker, this is dr.yang. and she will be performing your angioplasty."

"nice to meet you." the patient smiles at cristina.

cristina forces a smile before turning around so she could speak to gwen more privat.