one hundred fourteen

it was early in the morning when gwen woke up because of morning sickness.

she ran to the bathroom propping down next to the toilet.

she hated that she always gets morning sickness.

it was exhausting.

"morning sickness?" mark asks in a rough voice.

gwen nodded putting her head on the toilet seat.

mark sat down next to her stroking her back.

gwen chocked puking again.

"this is so disgusting." gwen states with a pained face.

"i hate it that i can't really help you here." mark sighs kissing her temple.

"i don't want to move. i just want to sleep on this cold floor." gwen says as mark chuckles.

"really? i could carry you to bed." mark suggests not wanting gwen to sleep on the hard bathroom floor.

"that would be even better." gwen smiles stretching out her arms.

mark took her bridal style to the bed laying her down softly.

"you're are such a great hubby." gwen says in a sleepy voice.

"i know." mark then lay next to her trying to fall asleep.

"don't tell derek." gwen suddenly blurts.

"what?" mark asks confused.

"don't tell derek that i'm pregnant. not before i told callie." gwen begs him.

"he is my best friend." mark reminds her. "and your brother. i want to tell him."

"i know. still i want to tell callie first." gwen insists. "besides we don't know what will happen. i mean, i could miscarry again."

"i don't think that you're gonna-"

"the possebility is there, mark. i still have a hostile uterus." gwen cuts him off. "i don't want everyone to get excited for maybe nothing."

"gwen, we have the best o.b's in our hospital, nothing will happen to you." mark assures his wife brushing her hair.

he know that she likes that and that it calms her down.

"i don't want this to happen of course, but please, do me the favor and don't tell anyone." gwen begs. "especially not before i told callie."

"if that's what you want, sure." mark nods pulling her close to him.

gwen snuggles against him breathing in his sent.

"i love you." she yawns.

"i love you, too."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen only got 4 hours of sleep this night because she had to throw up and because of hailey who would wake up at night crying.

and because of the lack of sleep gwen's mood wasn't the greatest.

and it wasn't getting better when her interns were late today.

gwen stood impatiently at the nurses station in the nicu when she saw edwards and murphy walking up to her.

"you're late. i hate late." gwen states making them look down at their feet. "who's presenting?" gwen asks walking further into the unit where the incubators stood.