five

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen and derek where sitting outside of his trailor.

"camping? camping? you really want to go camping" she ask her older brother.

"yeah why not. just burke and i. a man's trip." he tells her while loading his essentials in his car.

"i'm just saying that it's dangerous out there. i mean you just forgave me, it's finally good between us and then you will die in the woods." she says dramatically.

"i'm not gonna die." he assures her slightly laughing.

"i'm happy you forgave me finally." she tells him.

"me too. you should go. you have work to do." he tells her.

after that gwen got into her car and drove away.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen was sitting in the attendings lounge with callie while eating her breakfast.

it was silent until mark came in the room.
he looked at both of them with a smirk.

then gwen and callie looked at each other before turning back to mark and then the realisation hits gwen.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen is doing an ultrasound on a pregnant woman, jamie.

"uh... i got a page." callie states nervous when she came into the trauma room.

"jamie carr. she flipped and fell in the shower this mornings." gwen explains.

it's a little bit of a tension between the two doctors.

"i can't see my own feet. i did this." jamie told the doctors.

"oh. nasty break." callie tells the pregnant woman while looking at her wrist.

"she hasn't had any meds for the pain?" callie asks gwen as jamie groans in pain.

"she refused. she's toughing it out." gwen explains.

"don't do that. don't toughing it out. just say yes." callie tells the patient.

"well the baby i.... i know dr.shepherd said it was alright, but... i'll suffer." she pauses before continue. "is he ok? he was kicking like crazy and now..." she trails off.

"it's possible that he's just sleeping." gwen replies while moving the wand around jamies stomach.

"so our sons sleeps." jamies husband, ted, assures his wife. "he's just sleeping, jamie."

they hold hands.

"do i need a cast?" jamie asks callie.

"definitely. but first we need to straighten the bones." callie explains the couple. "put your arm in this fancy sling. use gravity to help realign the bones." she instructs the patient.

"would you excuse me just for a moment? i've got to..." gwen says and left the room without another word.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

callie was following gwen into a bathroom, where she finds her sniffling in a toilett cubicle.

"you okay?" callie asks concerned.

"yeah i'm fine. i'm okay. i'm good." gwen replies her with a forced laugh.

"don't make me climb over this stall. i'll do it but i'll be pissed because i don't know you that well."