twenty five

almost a week had past and a lot has happened. callie broke up with george and was now living in gwen's apartment. she finally told gwen about george cheating on her.

the only one who didn't likes the idea of callie living in gwen's apartment is mark.

callie was sleeping on the couch while mark and gwen laid in her bed.

"how long will she be here?" he asks as gwen kissed his neck.

"i don't know a few days, weeks maybe months." she replies while continue kissing his upper body.

"months?" mark asks shocked. "i don't to have her here. i mean, don't get me wrong callie is nice but if she is here we can't have sex. at least not loud. and damn i want you to be loud."

gwen stops what she is doing. "mark, do you want to have sex now? or do want to talk about callie?"

"i would say sex." he smirks as he leans in to kiss her only to be interrupted by callie.

she knocked on the door while saying "guys, get up. we're going to be late."

mark groaned while gwen chuckled.

"we're coming." gwen shouts.

"no, you want to leave me." mark pouts while grabbing her waist. "i thought we would have sex." he kissed her chest.

"mark, no. we're gonna be late." after that she stood up and walked into the bathroom.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen and mark where walking through the main lobby when richard called them over.

"dr. shepherd, dr.sloan. this is our new peds attending, dr.arizona robbins." he introduced them.

"call me gwen." gwen said as they shook hands.

"call me arizona, please." she said to her.

then mark and arizona shoke their hands.

"welcome." mark greets her. "excuse us."

he then guides gwen away.

"such nice people here, richard." she said her eyes still on gwen.

"yeah, really nice. good day dr.robbins." he then walks away as well.

"yeah you too."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"i'm so excited." gwen tells mark after a round of sex in the one call room. "i will have my first cardio case in months."

"i thought your main field was fetal and peds?" mark asks as he got dressed again.

"yeah but since burke is gone and with the new peds surgeon, richard said i can practice in cardio again. and i'm so excited." she smiles.

mark smiled at how happy and excited she was.

"i gotta go. to my cardio patient." she says as she kissed him. "it's so weird to say that again." then she left the room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"now the trick is to envision the artery like a spaghetti noddle." gwen explaines excited to izzie. "pliable, but not too fragile."

"good morning." richard says from behind.

"oh, this is an unexpected suprise, chief. you need anything?" gwen asks politelly.

"first day after months in cardio. i just wanted to see how you were doing." he explaines.