one hundred thirty five

"trying again?" gwen asks callie with furrowed brows standing in callie's kitchen.

"my dad said that relationships only get stronger because of mistakes." callie says. "you must knew it. you gave mark a second chance."

"okay, fine, i'm convinced." gwen sips on her coffee. "but let's be clear, if she cheats again, i will kill her."

"you're a great best friend." callie tells her.

"i know. i left my babies and husband alone this morning because of you." gwen reminds her.

then arizona suddenly woke up. she slept on the couch.

"hey, you sleep okay?" callie asks her.

"great." she responds.

gwen only smiled drinking her coffee.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen stood with callie at the nurses station. both writing and typing things watching owen and his new girlfriend.

gwen knew her name was emma and that owen met her at the gala.

"hey, welcome back." cristina greets callie as she approached them.

"hey, thanks. beats the hell out of a courtroom." callie replies. "she brought muffins." callie nods to emma as she saw cristina looking at them too.

"it's her day off. she's doing homework." gwen adds.

"in a hospital?" cristina asks.

"yeah. god. get some air. see the world, right?" callie asks.

cristina sighs walking away leaving gwen and callie alone still watching the two.

gwen could imagine why cristina didn't want to watch it.

"i think it's sweet." gwen whispers to her friend.

"it's adorable." callie agrees.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen and cristina did a check up on nathan, cristina's conduit baby.

"we've been treating him with diuretics and beta blockers, but he still got a lot of oedema." gwen sighs putting her stethoscope back around her neck.

"he'll rally once we put in the graft." cristina assures her. "then we can get him out of here. poor kid's been here for almost three weeks."

"you done with all the test prints?" gwen asks.

"yeah, we finished them last night." cristina replies. "shane's printing out the real one now. emma's here. with muffins." cristina changed the topic.

"mmm. owen's girlfriend? you wanna get rid of her?" gwen asks tapping on the tablet in her hands.

"no. i'm glad he's getting laid. everyone should be getting laid." cristina says making gwen look at her. "i should be getting laid."

"oh, here we go again." gwen mumbles.

"my work suffers when i'm not." cristina tells her. "it's bad for humanity."

"all right, can you make up with mer so i don't have to talk to you about sex?" gwen asks annoyed.

"why are you being such a priss? don't you talk to callie about sex?" cristina asks chuckling. "you don't talk about your sex with mcsteamy?"

"maybe." gwen replies.

"so you can do it with me." cristina insists.

"okay, fine." gwen gaves in. "your work's suffering so bad, then find something to play with. get your yayas out and leave me alone."