eighty

you could hear moaning and grunting out of gwen's and mark's apartment for hours now.

"oh, my god." gwen gasps collapsing next to mark.

both were sweating and breathing hard.

"yeah, that was amazing." mark smirks propping up on his elbow to kiss her again.

"when was the last time we had drunk sex?" gwen asks him.

"i don't know. but cristina did a good job with her drinks." mark replies.

"yeah, it's still weird seeing her as a bartender." gwen chuckles still out of breath.

the doctors were in joes yesterday night to celebrate derek's grant. the funniest thing was cristina as a bartender wich was obviously a fail. also, callie went away with some dude from the bar. gwen didn't know where she was, but she was happy to see callie living again.

"do you want another round?" mark smirks.

"i thought about going into the shower. you wanna join?" gwen bit her lip.

but instead of answering mark just grabbed gwen by the waist carrying her to the shower.

"mark." gwen giggles.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen was walking into the elevator when she arrived at work to see meredith and owen standing there.

"morning." gwen greets them with a smile.

"morning." the two greet back.

gwen stood next to owen sighing loudly.

"how's cristina?" she asks him.

"she's fine." owen replies.

"she's fishing." meredith informs gwen.

"she's fishing?" gwen raised a brow. "why?"

"ask him." meredith points at owen before stepping out of the elevator.

"have you got any better ideas?" owen turns to gwen.

"no." she responds before he stepped out of the elevator too.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

callie walked up to gwen with a huge smile on her face.

"you will never guess what happened yesterday." callie smiled.

"let me guess, you and that guy from the bar had sex?" gwen asks smirking at her.

"it was awesome. i mean, i hadn't had sex with man for so long but it was awesome." callie beams.

"i'm happy for you. it's good for you to move on. it's the right thing." gwen assures her.

"you think? i feel bad somehow." callie sighs.

"no. don't." gwen hold up a finger. "she left you. it's your right to have sex with other people."

"i know." callie nods. "i just have to stop thinking about her."

gwen nods as alex approaches them.

"hey, can either of you use me today?" he asks them. "i was supposed to be with stark, but he wants to work with someone else."

dr.stark was the new peds attending and replacement for arizona.

"ouch." callie jokes.

"guy's an ass." alex curses.

"maybe heartlessness is a peds thing." callie referred to arizona.

"hey, i'm not heartless and i'm a peds surgeon too." gwen reminds her best friend.

"yeah, but currently your a cardiothorathic surgeon. i know you're not heartless." callie turns to her.

"no offense, but your girlfriend leaving town really screwed me." alex informs callie. "i mean, i'm happy for the children of malawi..."

"no, you should be worried about them." callie shakes her head looking in the chart she was holding the whole time. "she's making them fall in love with her. oh, i'll uncleft your palate, i'll unherniate your hernia. i'm here for you, i'm yours." callie imitates arizona's voice making gwen chuckle.

"then someplace better will come along, peru or india, and suddenly she's all, i know i was helping you and i made you all kinds of promises..." alex imitates arizona's voice as well.

"but i gotta go." callie adds still in a higher voice.

"have fun with stark." alex says making the doctors laugh.

then alex and callie walked away leaving gwen alone. but she wasn't alone for long until mark walked up hugging her from behind.

"hi." he greets her.

"hi." gwen greets back filling out a chart.

"i miss you." mark blurts.

"what? how can you miss me? we had sex this morning." gwen reminds him.

"i know. i still miss you." mark says putting his face in her neck.

"i miss you too." gwen smiles. "but i have patient."

"i have an idea. what about joes tonight?" mark suggests.

"i'll see if i can make it but i have a full schedule of surgeries today." gwen dismisses him.

"just be there at 9." mark kisses her cheek before walking away.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

after a whole day full with surgeries gwen did made it to joes to meet with mark.

he stood at the bar with two drinks. gwen knew that one was for her.

"you made it, babe." mark greets her.

"i did. i'm exhausted and i could fall asleep while standing but i'm here." gwen smiles.

"you are great." mark states sipping on his drink.

"i know." gwen smirked. "and why did you want us to go to joes?"

"you know because of callie, the shooting, babies and yang we hadn't had the chance to be alone. except we had sex. i just want to spend one night with my wonderful wife." mark smiles.

"thank you. i need this." gwen nods sipping on her drink as well.

"to my wonderful wife. cheers." mark hold up his glas.

"cheers." gwen says bringing her glass up to his.