thirty nine

arizona and gwen came home from another dinner. gwen took of her coat as well as arizona.

gwen immediatly took two glasses and a bottle of wine.

"isn't callie torres living with you?" arizona asks gwen as she poures the wine into the glasses.

"uh no, she moved together with cristina yang." gwen informs her. arizona nodded. "can i just say, the whole taking it slow thing? best idea ever."

"it really takes the pressure off." arizona agrees as she sits on the couch.

"yeah, we can just.... hang out without all the... these expectations." gwen says sitting next to arizona. "why rush things?"

"exactly." arizona agrees. but suddenly she takes gwen face. "but what if i can't take it slow." arizona whispers.

then she kissed gwen while pushing her further into the sofa. arizona was over gwen kissing her first, then her neck, then down to her boobs. gwen moaned as arizona took of her dress and bra. while gwen did the same.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen was searching for mark when she finally found him in an on call room.

"god, i've been looking everywhere for you." gwen says as she enters the room.

gwen sat herself next to mark on the bed.

"i had an early morning palatoplasty." he explaines. "you see this? the shepherd method?"

mark hold a magazine in his hands with derek on the cover.

"yeah, impressiv. listen, last night arizona..."

"do you think they airbrush these pictures? the man does not have one damn pore." mark continues.

"could you focus?" gwen says grabbing the magazine from his hands. "i need you right know."

"i'm a little exhausted, but if want to hop on and do all the work..." mark smirks.

"no. i need to talk." mark nodded and looked at her. "last night, arizona and i...we... we did it. sort of."

"good congrulations." mark says.

"no. no. no." gwen sighs. "it was not good, at all. i chocked. i... couldn't go down there. i tried, but it just felt so weird and clinical, like gynie rotation. and i saw a lot vaginas as an ob."

mark stood up to get his coat.

"i left this morning before she got up. i couldn't even face her." gwen adds. "what if..
what if me and arizona, what if we are a mistake? where are you going?"

"i can't talk about this." mark shakes his head.

"come on! you love talking about this stuff. girl on girl, it's hot."

"two girls getting nasty and loving it? that's hot. one girl talking about how much it sucked? depressing, and wrong." mark tells her. "just wrong."

in reality it just hurts mark to hear gwen talking about having sex with another person. he doesn't care that it's a woman she was talking about. or that it's hot seeing to girls having sex. he loves her so much and it hurts seeing her with arizona.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen was in the e.r when arizona approached her.

"hey gwen, you okay?" she asks smiling.

gwen inhaled deeply. "bailey snagged all the surgical residents and interns so i'm stuck with the psych interns. not the sharpest."