one hundred thirteen

a few weeks have passed and everything is slowly back to normal.

i mean, if you think handling a plane crash is normal.

gwen was more and more confident in her body from day to day.

it was hard for the both of them. sometimes gwen had some depressive days and some days she feels awesome.

mark suggest gwen to go to therapy but she didn't want to. and if mark had learned one thing than that you can't push gwen to anything.

it was early in the morning when mark woke up for work.

he looked confused to find the bedside next to him empty.

he heard a noise from the bathroom so he stood up.

"gwen, you okay?" he asks worried.

"i'm fine, really, don't worry, baby. i'll be back in a few minutes." gwen assures him.

"okay, call me if you need help." mark tells her walking back under the blanket.

gwen wipped her mouth flushing the toilet before walking back.

what was wrong with her?

she thought about it long but she wasn't really sure.

but what if?

she didn't think further.

"are you okay?" mark asked once gwen was back in his arms.

"yeah, everthing's fine." gwen assures him.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

before she got the chance to go to her patients gwen and mark got paged to the conference room to meet with everybody.

owen stood in front of the big table while everyone sat down.

gwen stood next to mark leaning against his chest.

"some of you may run into arizona robbins today. it's her first day back." owen announces to everyone making them cheering. "so if you see her, just make her feel welcome."

"or maybe... maybe just don't make a big deal at all." callie advises them. "it might be better."

"noted. thank you." owen nods.

when everyone started to stand and leave owen stops them by holding up his hand.

"hold on." he says. "i just want to address one more thing. most of you are aware that a group of our doctors have filed a lawsuit against our hospital. some of you may be wondering what this all means and how it's gonna affect our staff. i'd like to be clear. it doesn't... at all. let's just let the lawyers worry about that. that's their job. our job is to continue to work together and support each other in giving the great standard of care that we have always given. let's not let something like this get in the way of that. thank you."

then everyone was allowed to leave the room.

"i kinda feel bad, you know." gwen confesses to mark as they walked down the hall.

"why?" mark asks confused.

"i mean, this is our hospital, our home. i just... uh i don't know." gwen sighs leaning against the nurse station.

"it's the right thing to do. you almost died. lexie died. derek's hand is damaged. our lives have changed in a pretty bad way. and it's on this hospital. so please don't feel bad." mark says taking her face in his hands.

"you're right. still i feel uncomfortable." gwen sighs as april ran up to them out of breath.

"hey, guys, have you seen jackson?" she asks. "he's not answering my texts."