one hundred fifteen

it's gonna be a longer chapter. hope you like it :)

gwen woke up from the sound of water running.

she looked to her right to see mark nowhere in sight.

gwen bit her lip knowing where he must be.

she stood up taking of her underwear stepping into the bathroom.

another side effect of being pregnant is that you get horny easily.

so gwen watched as mark soaped his hard body gliding with his veiny hands over his abs.

she couldn't wait any longer so she hoped into the shower as well.

"morning." he greets her in a husky voice.

"morning." gwen kissed him.

he pulled her closer by her waist kissing her with more tongue.

"is there someone hungry?" mark chuckles.

"ohh, yes." gwen smirked as she rubbed her hands over his shoulders.

he smirked wide grabbing her thighs to push her carefully against the wall.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

after finally arriving at work gwen sat in a conference room with derek, lizzie, meredith and mark discussing the upcoming surgery.

"now once i remove the sural nerve from your leg, dr.torres will graft it on to derek's median nerve." mark explains to lizzie. "you'll likely experience some discomfort in your leg for a few weeks-"

"months. months." derek cuts him off. "and when he says discomfort, it's gonna hurt like hell."

"well, you're a bag of sunshine, aren't you?" lizzie asks making gwen chuckle slightly.

"i don't want to hear six months from now that you can't move and that the ibuprofen hurts your stomach." derek sighs walking up and down in the room.

"he makes me sound like i'm a 90-year-old man." lizzie turns to gwen. "have you noticed that?"

"because i've heard for decades how i ruined your life." derek says.

"because you did." lizzie retorts.

"and that mom doesn't love you." derek adds.

"because she doesn't." lizzie says. 

"i don't want to hear about this." derek cuts her off again making gwen rub her forehead in frustration.

her siblings are always fighting with each other. since they were little.

the only one who's keeping herself out of this is gwen because she literally has no energy to fight with anyone.

"i think what you're trying to say is thank you, lizzie, for cutting of a leg and giving it to me." lizzie says turning to derek who shoke his head.

"ah. there it is. this is how it's gonna go down in history." derek realizes. "it is a nerve. it is not the entire leg."

"ok." gwen spokes sternly up making them quiet. "let's focus. mark."

"um, i think derek is right." mark confirms. "if you're unsure, we-"

"oh, come on, mark." lizzie sighs. "i'm just winding him up because it is so easy. just give the form."

"okay." mark nods handing it to her.

after lizzie signed it she looked between gwen and meredith.