one hundred fifty

it was late in the morning.

the only thing gwen wanted to do was to sleep long, go under a warm shower and then relax the whole day.

mark was at work, the kids were in day care and pre-school, so gwen was alone.

and she enjoyed it.

after stretching a little gwen went to the bathroom.

she let her bathrobe fall around her ankles.

she then made the water on letting it fall onto her skin.

she sigh in content when she suddenly heard a person.

"gwen? you're in here?" meredith suddenly asks.

"mer? what do you want here?" gwen asks a little louder due to the water pattern on her head.

but instead of answering meredith only stepped into the bathroom and started to talk about her problem.

"i do not need another sister." meredith states.

"get out." gwen pleads standing with her back towards meredith.

she didn't know what meredith's current problem was and under these circumstances she didn't want to find out.

"i mean, she's a lying liar." meredith continues not even listening or acknowledging gwen's current situation. "i would know if my mother were pregnant when i was five. my mother was not pregnant when i was five."

"get out." gwen repeats even tho she knows it's not gonna work.

"she's, like, psycho, like a stalker. i'm being stalked. gwen, this is criminal. i mean, you-" then suddenly meredith opens the shower curtains making gwen grabbed them quickly with a shocked face. "what's your problem?"

"get out! i'm naked here." gwen begs.

"okay, so what? i'm a woman. no big deal." meredith shrugs it off making gwen only more uncomfortable. "i'm in crisis." but gwen only continues looking at her with begging eyes making meredith sighs as her eyes wander down her body. "okay fine. your boobs are spectacular. mark is a very lucky man. can we get back to me now? why are you making that face, gwen?"

"mer, i realise that i said i would take over as your person. maybe that means i have to buy your tampons and act like your husband's hair is special and crap. but i only want to have a normal day without mark, the kids amd especially my sister-in-law standing in my bathroom while i take a shower." gwen tells her and with that she pulled the shower curtain closed.

only for them to get open by meredith again. "you didn't even hear what i said."

"no. and right now i don't care." gwen says covering her breast.

"the new cardio, your new cardio surgeon thinks she's my biological sister." meredith says and gwen finally get her problem.

"she what? wait. what? that's insane." gwen gasps with a shocked face.

"thank you." meredith nods.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

after getting dressed gwen sat at her kitchen island pouring a drink for her and meredith.

meredith was moving back and forth in the kitchen. still confused about this sister topic.

"if my mother were pregnant, i would have known." meredith repeats what she said the last half hour.

"adoption agency made a mistake?" gwen suggests giving meredith her drink.