one hundred sixty six

both mark and gwen collapsed on the bed panting. both were sweating.

"you want to go again?" mark asks propping up on his elbow with a smirk.

but then they heard a baby crying trough the babyphone.

"i guess not. piper's up." gwen says.

"what if i change my flight?" mark asks.

derek asked mark to come with him to d.c this time. like a men trip or something. gwen liked the idea of it. her two most important boys on a trip.

"i could come by the hospital before i get to the airport, and we could find an empty on-call room and... huh?" mark suggests kissing gwen down her neck.

"i have work to do at work." gwen reminds him with a chuckle. "i can't do you, too."

"okay, well, then it's settled. let's go again now. come on." mark rolled over her causing her to giggle loud.

"no! absolutely not!" she giggles getting out of his grip wrapping the blanket around her. "you're terrible. terrible influence! we are getting up now."

"come on." mark patted her side of the bed.

"i know."

"what?" mark asks.

"why don't you make yourself useful and go change piper's diaper?" gwen asks with a smile.

"you're a tease." mark smirks.

"and you are terrible." gwen throws a piilow at him.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

after getting the kids ready gwen was running through the kitchen giving piper a slice of cheese, a plate with banana slices and a bottle of milk.

piper just loved cheese. gwen doesn't know why but so it be.

piper has a lot of mark's features. his eyes, nose, even his charming smile. piper will have lots of lovers later on.

hailey is more like gwen. her temper, her dimples and the sleek blond hair.

both of them are beautiful and everything gwen could wish for. it's more than she could ask for.

she smiled as hailey packed her back before she cleaned up piper's face with a wet towel.

"god, you're cute." gwen smiles kissing piper's curly head.

"have you seen my phone?" mark asks his wife walking downstairs dressed in a shirt and jeans.

"on the counter." gwen replies. "where it always is."

mark nods walking over grabbing it. he smiled when he saw the wallpaper of his phone. it was a selfie of gwen, him and the kids. the kids on mark's back while gwen did the photo. it was a few days after gwen's brain surgery. only the four of them at the beach enjoying the time amelia give them with gwen.

"hey, hailey, hurry up, honey, or you won't have time to eat breakfast." gwen tells her to which she nods. "are you excited?"

"actually i am. i think derek and i haven't been on a vacation alone since new york." mark chuckles nervously.

"it will be great." gwen assures him putting her hands around his neck. "i think it's great you two spend time together. that is long overdue. still i'm gonna miss you."

"i'll be home before you know it." mark smiles kissing her.

suddenly the door got pulled open and amelia stepped in. suprised to say the least.