fifty six

day 20

gwen and mark brought the apartment opposite from callie and arizona. gwen was so happy her best friend lived next to her.

it was morning when mark walked into the living room to see callie and gwen.

callie sat on the couch drinking coffee while gwen stand there in a black laced lingerie dress.

"ok, ok. wich one?" gwen says pointing to the two lingerie dresses. "it's my first day as a fiancé and i want to look nice for him this evening. nice but more hot. like me."

callie looked between the red and the black one while mark watched from the kitchen. he didn't like it that gwen did this in front of callie.

"that one." callie points to the red one.

"really? i thought this one." gwen pointing at the black dress she is wearing.

"the red one is hotter." callie assures her.

gwen nodded taking of the black dress under wich she only wear a laced panties. mark was shocked seeing his girlfriend naked. gwen put on the red one wich was really hotter even in mark's opinion.

"hotter?" gwen asks once again to be really sure.

"way hotter. i would sleep with you." callie assures her.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen was in the hospital still trying to figure out with alex what is wrong with andy.

the two stood together with the chief in a exam room.

"we tried pain meds, treated him for pyelonephritis, it looks like it could be something more serious, so we did a cmg." alex explains while looking briefly through the window at andy who was once again in the e.r because of pain.

"you did a cmg for a uti?" richard asks outraged. "why would you even look for...?"

"because we were out of ideas!" gwen cuts him off. "the cmg was negative so we went back to a possible neurological cause. so if we get a better look, if you could give us permission to get a 3-d mri, we could maybe, just possibly..."

"this kid's been in the e.r four times in the last three weeks. because the pain meds aren't working." alex explains. "why can't we...?"

"five thousand dollars, karev." richard cuts him off again.

"sir?" alex raised his brows.

"that's how much either you or dr.shepherd has to put up to cover that scan. otherwise, you can come with me to my board meeting this afternoon and explain why you're running this hospital like it's a charity." richard shouts walking out of the room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen was later that day in her apartment. she sat nervous on the couch trembling slightly just waiting for callie to storm through the door. gwen send andy to mercy west, were callie is currently working, to get the 3-d mri. she knew callie will be very angry at her.

and then callie stormed through the door making gwen jump up from her seat.

"i have wine. white and red." gwen informs her hoping it would change her mood.

"it was inappropriate." callie states putting her purse on the kitchen counter. "not to mention manipulative and stupid."

"i know. listen, i know. you have every right to be mad at me, but i ran out of options." gwen explains.