four

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen was lying with mark in her hotelroom. after the events from last night they went there to have some more fun. they were sleeping peacefuly when gwens phone startet to ring.

"is that derek again?" mark asks her due to the fact he had called 4 times already.

"it's not derek this time." she answered him as she looks on her phone.

"then why the guilty face?"

"you were sexier when you weren't talking." she simply says as she stands up to go to the shower.

"where are you going?"

"i'm going to take a shower. wanna join?"

it didn't take mark a second until he jump out of bed and followed her into the bathroom.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

derek was walking through the hospital when he saw meredith walking down the stairs.

"you're back." he states.

"i am."

"you look good without an appendix. it suits you." he compliments her.

"how are you?" she asks him knowing that he's still upset about the fact that his sister is working here.

"fine. how are you?"

"i am great."

"feeling well? no pain?"

"no pain."

they were looking each other in the eyes but got interrupted by merediths pager.

"oh. that's your sister. i'm on her service."

"oh, ok then. i will stay out of your way."

after that they walked into different directions.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

meredith was searching gwen in the e.r. when she didn't find her she asked a nurse that was walking by.

"hi, i was paged by dr.shepherd." she told her.

but exactly in this moment gwen was walking around the corner.

"dr.grey, welcome back." she greets meredith.

"thank you."

"your welcome. we've been asked to consult on a case where a woman has a foreign object stuck inside of her." she tells her slightly amused as she opens the door to a trauma room.

in there were a men and a woman who were stuck together.

"it hurts whenever you move." the woman, sonya, tells the men.

"keep your weight off my bad knee." the men, adam, yells at the woman.

gwen and meredith just stand there with wide eyes and gwen has also an amused smile on her face. she never had seen something like this.

"sorry, i thought it was on the left side." sonya apologizes.

"nineteen years of marriage you'd think you'd have that one down." he groans.

"it appears that her husband is the foreign object." gwen states.

"ex-husband." both sonya and adam say.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen and meredith starting to examine the couple.