fourty

gwen and arizona lay in bed after a night full of sex. this time it was good.

"that was amazing." gwen says while kissing arizona again.

"that was amazing." arizona repeats while pulling gwen close to her.

"for me too." gwen says kissing her again. then gwen stood up.

"my whole life, my whole adult life, i have been with other woman, and it always felt, you know, fine, good. but i never... i mean, i did, but not... not like this. this is like needing glasses." arizona says.

"am i blinded you?" gwen asks chuckling standing in front of arizona's bed.

"no. when i was a kid, i would get these headaches and i went to the doctor, and they said that i needed glasses. i didn't understand that. it didn't make sense to me because i could see fine, and then i get the glasses and i put them on and i'm in the car on the way home, and suddenly, i yell..." arizona says while gwen watched her smiling. "because the big green blobs i'd been staring at my whole life, they weren't big green blobs!" arizona cries. "they were leaves... on trees. i could see leaves. and i didn't even know i was missing the leaves, i didn't even know that leaves existed, and then.... leaves. you are glasses."

gwen looked at her stressed. she didn't know how to answer. it was just to much for her. she never thought she was that special for arizona due to the fact that arizona had slept with several women before. why didn't gwen felt the same?

"i am so gay. you proved that once again for me. i am extremely gay." arizona smiles still sitting in bed.

but gwen didn't know what to say.

"i have to go." gwen states before grabbing her things and leaving the apartment.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen was waiting in an on call room for mark. she paged him for a very important reason.

"i love this hospital." mark confirms as he took of his shirt.

"yeah, no small talk. come on." gwen says already naked under the blanket.

"more lessons?" he asks referring to the last they had sex.

"no more lessons, just sex." gwen tells him while he took off his other clothes. "nothing fancy, just plain missionary, boy/girl, penis/vagina sex." gwen laid back while mark leaned over her. "i mean it. no dirty talk, no arizona talk. no talk. just grunting and grinding." she smirks while he kissed her upper body.

"now who's talking dirty?" mark smirks looking up at her.

"shut up!" she says and kiss him.

they kissed passionate. she took of his boxer. he already had a condom in his hand. he pulled it over before entering her.

"oh my god." gwen moaned while throwing her head back.

"oh, yes, baby moan for me." mark tells her.

then they kissed again.

gwen enjoyed having sex with mark. she enjoyed it hard wich confused her.

they both fucked till both of them had their orgasms.

"damn it!" gwen curses while putting her clothes on.

"what, it wasn't good for you?" mark asks her putting his hands on her waist. "impossible." he didn't want her to go. he wanted to have some alone time with her.

"it's not that it wasn't good. it's that it was." gwen sighs taking her coat and leaving the room.

"a thank you would've been nice." mark mumbles.