eight

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen was standing in front of the elevator doors waiting for one, when mark approached her.

"mark, what are you doing here?" she asked him annoyed.

"uhm.. i'm living here? as well as you?" he informs her.

"we really need to stop living in the same hotel. this is not good for either of us." she tells him while stepping with him in the elevator.

"i don't have a problem by living with you in the same hotel. on the same floor. it's just you whose got a problem with it." he explains her while moving closer to her.

"it's just... that i can't control myself when i'm around you. i can't think clearly when you look at me like that." she tells him as she turns around to face him.

"you can't control yourself, huh?" he smirks at her while she just roll her eyes.

he moved closer to her face. so close that she could feel his breath on her skin. their lips were inches apart when she moved away.

"anyways. we should stop living in the same building, so i brought myself an apartment."

"you what?" he shouts at her. "how could you just do that."

"do what? we are not a couple. we don't live together. so i brought an apartment." she was confused about his behavior.

the elevator stopped and they both stepped out.

"you want a ride to the hospital?" mark asked her.

"no. i'm good." she replies and walks away.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen walks through the hospital to find meredith.

"dr.bailey can i have grey?" gwen asks the resident when she saw her with the interns.

"you can have them all." bailey respond annoyed without looking at her.

"something you needed, dr.shepherd?" meredith asks the attending.

"i know it's not my business but i thought you might wanna be warned." gwen tells her.

"i'm sorry." meredith was confused.

"your sister molly just been admitted for an emergency c-section." gwen explains to her.

"molly is not my sister." meredith dismisses her.

"but technically, she is. you have the same father. and susan-"

"susan grey is definitely not my mother." meredith cut her off. "i appreciate you trying to be nice, but i really don't need to know this."

"actually you do." gwen clears her throat when she saw susan behind meredith.

following gwens gaze meredith saw susan as well.

"hello meredith." susan greets her.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"jake and peter weitzman, 35-year old pygopagus conjoined twins attached at the lumbosacral junction." bailey informs mark, derek, richard and the group of interns while handing mark the chart.

"but not for long, right dr.webber?" one of the twins asks him.

"the weitzmans came about 6 months ago for a separation procedure." webber explains the others. "they opted out because of the risks."