twenty two

gwen was laying in her apartment with mark next to her. she just woke up and put her head on mark's bare chest. that caused mark to wake up as well. he brushes his fingers through her hair.

"good morning." he said in a rough voice.

"good morning." gwen also said before she leaned in to give him a kiss.

"the last two weeks have been great." he states.

they both had the last two weeks free from work. so they used those weeks to stay in bed all day.

"it was amazing." gwen chuckles as she kissed him again. "it's so much easier and better since we're only friends."

"we're great team." mark smirks. "i mean, sometimes you couldn't even walk to the shower."

"you we're exhausted as well."

they kissed again as they became more passionate. he moved his hands around her body while she straddles him.

"we're going to be late for work." gwen says between the kisses.

"just one more round, baby, please." he begs as he kissed her neck.

"okay, but only one and fast."

"oh i can do fast." he smirked.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen was running outside to the ambulance bay to the others. when the first one pulled up nobody moved.

"grey, your not supposed to just stand there." gwen orders meredith.

"all right people let's move." meredith called her interns.

gwen was walking up to an ambulance.

"what do we got?" she asks the paramedic.

"nancy walters, 34 years old, 35 weeks pregnant." he informs her. "complete upper arm amputation. pressure dressing aplied. two large-bore iv's started."

"did he say arm? my arm is gone?" nancy asks panicked.

"miss walters, you're gonna be ok. grey? check the wound." gwen instructs the resident.

"i really need my arm." nancy repeated while meredith checked the arm.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen was now in trauma room one doing an ultrasound on nancy when izzie entered the room.

"this is trauma room one." izzie showed her interns. "as you can see, it's.. there's a trauma." she then turns to gwen. "hey, do you need some help? tell me you need some help, please."

gwen looked at the resident who clearly needs something do to with her interns.

"it's a little crowded in here, stevens." she dismisses the resident.

"what do we got?" mark asks as he enters the trauma room.

both attendings looked at each smirking slightly.

"nancy walter. complete amputation." meredith present him.

"baby looks fine, but she's having some contractions." gwen states.

"hi nancy, i'm dr.sloan. mind if take a look?" he asks her while gwen stepped behind him to look over his shoulder knowing exactly what that will cause by mark.

"clean cut." she said into his ear. she could feel mark smirking.

"you want to rub up against me again, you got to buy me a drink first." he smirks. she just laughed and moved over to the other side of nancy. "hang antibiotics and put on a dressing. there's a chance of a good recovery here."