one hundred

oh my god, one hundred chapters!
any ideas how to celebrate this?

gwen walked into the hospital totaly relaxed because she got to sleep out and mark took hailey to day care but gwen knew that it wouldn't stay that way.

"gwen!" someone called her from behind.

"amy?" gwen asks confused about the arrive of her older sister. "what are you doing here?"

"to visit." amy simply replies hugging her sister. as they let go gwen looked at her like she wouldn't believe her. "okay, i got a patient for derek."

"again?" gwen asks remembering the last time amy was here.

"i need his help on this patient." amy says. "so, where is my niece? i only got photos."

"she's in daycare, but we can visit her later?" gwen suggested.

"i'm so excited to see the daughter of my favourite sister." amy says wrapping an arm around gwen's shoulder.

"how's everyone?" gwen asks as they walked down the hall to met with derek.

"addie's fine. same goes for the rest. we still miss you though." amy tells her.

"i'm not moving to l.a." gwen states.

"that was not what i was saying." amy says. "you couldn't anyway."

"why?" gwen asks with furrowed brows.

"because i took over your office." amy smirks at her.

"you're mean." gwen states.

"i thought you wouldn't want it." amy says making gwen sigh.

then the two walked into the ct room to see derek already looking at the scans together with lexie.

"it's unresectable." derek states looking at his sisters.

"you haven't even looked." amy says angry.

"amy, i am telling you, it is unresectable." derek repeats more forceful. "let it go."

"i came all the way from l.a to show you this. you could spend more than 30 seconds." amy sighs.

"she's right you could." gwen agrees eyes fixed on the scans earning a glare from derek.

"i am looking right at it." derek tells his sisters. "it's a gliosarcoma that has invaded the carotid artery. you try and remove it, she will stroke out."

"stop being a jackass." gwen and amy snapped at him.

lexie scoffed behind them making the three attendings glare at her.

"i'm... they called... they called you a jackass." lexie stutterts shocked by the women.

"dr.grey, excuse us." derek folds his arms.

"dr.grey, stay here. i need more backup." amy says making lexie stop moving.

"fine." derek sighs. "you just got out of rehab. i want you to get on your feet. but you can't help her."

gwen stood silent as amy pulled out a picture out of the file she was holding putting it on the lighters. it was a young boy.

"look at his face." amy taps on the photo. "his name is mason. this gliosarcoma belongs to his mother erica. he's a great kid. i don't know him that well, but he seems great. i do know his dad well. his name is cooper, and he works with me and he is a good guy. he is a good dad, which means he is the one who is gonna have to tell mason that his mom is dead. that he doesn't have a mom anymore because we didn't do anything."