one hundred twenty nine

mark, callie and gwen were up all night because of the kids.

they were exhausted and tired.

not that they don't love their children, it's just that they're sometimes really annoying.

it's always like this: once hailey is asleep, piper begins to cry and then hailey or sofia or both wake up and want to play. or the other way around.

the couple lay on the couch while callie lies on the floor all of them half asleep when piper began to cry out loud again.

"i'll get her. you can't pick her up." mark mumbles still half asleep.

"yes, i can." gwen retorts.

"no, your incision needs to heal. i got him." callie says as she tries to stand up.

"hurry up before she wakes up-" but gwen was cut of by hailey and sofia crying too.

"mommy?" hailey screams.

"-the girls." gwen finishes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

after all of them got up gwen took piper feeding her and changing her diaper while mark took care of hailey and callie of sofia.

then gwen put piper in her carrier. she only closed her eyes for a few seconds.

"would it kill her to bring me more than one pair of sofia's socks?" callie suddenly asks right next to gwen causing her to snap out of her daze. "frickin' thoughtless."

callie searched through the bag arizona packed for sofia before bringing her here.

"where are sofia and hailey?" callie asks.

"um, um, mark's putting their shoes on." gwen replies still not full awake. "are you sure you can handle the both of them?"

"yes." callie says when she stood by the door while mark walked down the stairs both kids in his arms. "they're the only people who don't piss me off right now. i'll text you when they're both in day care."

"you're a godess." mark appreciates what callie does.

"and yet my w-i-f-e still sleeps around." callie sighs taking both girls at her hands. "okay ladies! yes, here we go! here take your duck."

"take your duck." mark repeats handing it to hailey while gwen smiled at them.

"we're going on a ferry ride." callie tells the girls.

"thank you. have a great day, hailey." mark calls after them before closing the door. "oh. what are we gonna do when she fixes her marriage and leaves us?"

"oh, i think we're ways off from that." gwen assures him.

"you think that?" mark asks stepping into the open kitchen.

"i know callie." gwen says as she tickles piper. "we should try to get some sleep." gwen yawns.

"or we could do something else." mark smirks walking closer to her.

"mark, i can barely keep my eyes open, do you really think i'm going to have sex now?" gwen looks at him with a raised brow.

"you don't want to?" mark only asks still smirking.

"of course i want to. i am filled with hormones but piper is asleep and i want to sleep." gwen tells him.

"then i'm going under the shower." mark shrugs taking of his shirt so gwen could see his perfectly trained abs.