5x02

The Walking Dead

Season 5

 Episode 2

From The Past

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“Anthony Freed” a teenage Anthony says to Rebecca who says “Rebecca Anderson.” “Find Sam and Julia” says Rebecca before she shoots herself in the head. “We’re all infected” Rick says, and Anthony looks afraid. Anthony kisses Gwen and says “I love you too.” “Melville” says Jason as they walk into Melville. “We’re low on meds” he says, and William says “We can help.” “There’s a hotel nearby” Jason says as William opens the door. Someone shoots the walkers back and a man says “Raise your hands.” “Oh my god” Anthony says before saying “Adam Anderson. He’s my brother-in-law.”

           A teenage girl walked down the hallway in a pink dress. She had her phone out and was texting someone, when, suddenly, a teenage boy emerged from a bathroom. “Hey Rebecca” he said. “I saw you talking to that guy. Who is he?” “Anthony Freed’ said Rebecca. “And also Adam, you don’t have to know everything about my life.”

          “Well, you seemed into him” said Adam. “And, it is my job as your older brother to protect you. This guy could be a player.” “You don’t have to Adam” said Rebecca. “I can pick the guys I date. I’m not even into him. We’re just friends.” “Okay sis” said Adam. “Whatever you say.” Rebecca smiled, and they both walked off.

            Years later, Adam saw Kieran exit the best man’s room. “How’s he doing?” Adam asked. “He’s nervous” said Kieran. “But, I’m sure he’ll do fine.” Adam smiled, before walking towards the door and entering. Anthony turned and faced him, and he smiled.

            “How’s she doing?” Anthony asked. “She’s just as nervous as you” said Adam. “But, if you two truly love each other, then you’ll both be fine. The wedding doesn’t matter. It’s what comes after matters most. Understand?” Anthony nodded.

              “I’ll see you out there” said Adam, clapping Anthony on the back and walking off. “Adam” said Anthony. He faced him, and Anthony asked “Do you really think we’ll be fine?” “The worst thing that can happen is divorce” said Adam. “But, I know, that no matter what, you two wont ever get divorced.” Anthony smiled and said “You’re a good guy. I’m glad I’ll have you as my brother-in-law.” Adam smiled, before opening the door, and shutting it, and Anthony said “Thanks.”

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                Anthony stared at Adam, as the walkers outside growled. “Your brother-in-law?” William asked. “You never told us that Rebecca had a brother.” “I’d think that’d happen” said Adam. “Especially after all of this stuff.” “It’s great to see you” Anthony said, giving Adam a quick hug. “Come on” said Adam. “Marie and Nick are here.”

                 Adam led the group up a flight of stairs and to the first room. Adam opened it, and a woman stood there with a bat and a boy held a gun. “Uncle Anthony” the boy said, and he hugged Anthony immediately. “Oh my god” the woman said, putting the bat on the bed and hugging Anthony, too. “It’s great to see you Marie” said Anthony. “And you too Nick.” Nick smiled immediately.