Season 6 Trailer

The Walking Dead Season 6 Trailer

(Cue Video) 

One single walker walks towards a passageway, but is crushed as two large walls are pushed into it, destroying it. “I can watch that all day” William says. Then, Anthony’s voice says “Ever since Morristown, Melville has become a sanctuary. We have fortified it, and it is like before.” “We’re going on a run” Anthony says. “We’ll be back soon.” “You better” Gwen says, kissing Anthony.

The Walking Dead

Suddenly, the members on the run turn a corner. “RUN” Adam shouts, as they shoot. They run as fast as they could before pushing doors opened and slamming them. “Who’re you?” Jason asks a man as he raises a rifle. The man holds his hands up and says “We’re good.” Suddenly, as they’re back in Melville, there are screams.

Returns

“WALKERS” Terry shouts. The group runs into the town hall and shoot at walkers. William slashes a walker’s head off as Hannah stabs one straight in the eye as Gwen shoots one. “We lost ten of our own” Jason’s voice says as walkers push against the walls. “KEEP THEM BACK” William shouts as they hold the walls up.

With The Season Of Discoveries And Rules, As Well As Happiness.

“WATCH OUT” Anthony shouts as there are shots. “We’re not letting this get in the way of our home” Jason tells Anthony and Adam as it shows Adam pull Nick away from a walker. “We won’t let them ruin us” Anthony says, shooting his gun.

The Walking Dead Season 6

Suddenly, on the road, a man stabs a walker and pulls it away from Anthony. “Who’re you?” Sam asks, raising his gun. “Jack Baker” the man says. “I’m researching the walkers. I may have even developed a cure.”

Coming Soon