8x19

The Walking Dead

Season 8

Episode 19

Forget

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Walking Dead...

"I'll lead them away" William says, as he runs away with a large herd of walkers. "We're being watched" Hannah says, as Jason hugs her. "I'm Toby" and Toby shakes Adam and Ted's hands. "I don't want you going out there" Nick tells Andrew, as the two kiss. Terry chops Victor's leg off, as Vivian says "We'll see each other later." "What about William Jarrod asks?" as William stabs the woman. Sam stabs the female walker, as he sees the word Call written on her face.

Hannah walked around the front wall of TFL, as she checked for any breaches. However, she saw nothing, but it didn't reassure her. She was still afraid. She looked up, and saw Max in the tower with his assault rifle, and a few other guards walking around. "Sam" she heard a man call. "What're you doing?" "I need Hannah" Hannah heard Sam's voice say from the other side of the wall.

The wall was pushed opened, as Hannah ran out, reaching for her sword. "Sam" she said, as she saw him kneeling next to a walker. "What is it?" Sam looked up at her, and said "Read that." He pointed at the walkers face, and she saw the blood that covered her cheek, before she realized what the blood spelt out. "No" was all she could say.

William stabbed a walker in the head, as another one approached him. He hit it with his bag, before stomping on its head. He grabbed his shotgun, but more walkers appeared. He hit another with the bag, which knocked into another walker, and they bot went down. William smacked the next walker with his shotgun, before stabbing the next in the head.

He began to run off, but more came. Suddenly, he felt rage inside of him, as he grabbed a large log, and hit a walker in the head. He sent the log through the top of the next walkers skull, as the walkers blood went everywhere. The next walker came forward, but he grabbed it by the throat and pulled, and a chuck of flesh came off of the walker, before William banged its head against a tree.

He grabbed his knife and stabbed the next, when the final walker tackled him to the ground. It growled and snarled, as it went to bite him. He grabbed his knife and swung, and the walkers stomach was sliced opened. The blood and intestines of the walker fell onto William, but he kept coming. William, with all his strength, grabbed the walker and pushed its head onto a sharp tree branch.

William lied back on the dirt, as he saw the all; of the blood and guts that covered his body, when he heard more growls. Walkers began to come over, and, when he went to run, they just passed by him. He looked at his body, and once again saw all of the blood and guts. He chuckled, before grabbing the shotgun and the bag. He stood up, slung the bag onto his shoulder, before walking off, among the walkers.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

The sun shined through the window of Amy's house, as there was a knock at the door. She opened her eyes, as her husband entered. "Honey" Ben said. "Hannah and Sam are here to see you. They said that they need to talk. It's important." "Tell them I'll be right out" Amy said.

Ben handed Hannah and Sam a cup of coffee, as he placed eggs onto a plate. "Sam" said Ben. "Have you had coffee before?" "No, actually" said Sam. "My mom never would allow it. She said when I was older." "Well" said Ben. You're older now. Take a sip." Sam took the cup of coffee, and took a slow sip.

"Like it?" Ben asked. Sam put on a smile and said "Yeah."

Ben turned away, as Sam looked at Hannah, made a disgusted face, and shook his head. Hannah smiled. "People call me the best coffee maker in the town" said Ben. "I believe it" said Sam, struggling with another sip.