5x03 YOU MUST READ IT

The Walking Dead

Season 5

Episode 3

Spin

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“Welcome to Melville” Caleb says as the group looks around the large civilization. “Who killed Christian?” Anthony asks, as Jason says “Joseph Morris leader of Morristown.” “We need meds” Jason says as Adam shouts “DID YOU EVEN LOVE HER?” “We can help” William says, and Adam says “I’m coming.” “Let me come” Sam says and Anthony nods. “What was that thing?” Luke asks, as Gwen says “What do you mean he doesn’t know?” Then, Luke says “I’ll be fine” and walks off, as Gwen watches him and a voice says “Melville won’t stand a chance.”

             The group walked down the road, as Anthony and Adam followed slowly behind. “So, you just took the museum?” Adam asked. “You just cleared out the walkers and took it.” “Yeah” said Anthony. “But, we met Thomas Crane and his group and we had to leave, but we took it back for a month, and then Thomas’ group except him came and destroyed it. We’ve been on the road ever since.” “I’m sorry” Adam said.

            Tyler looked around, but didn’t see anyone in sight. Suddenly, he heard something fall. He aimed his gun at an alleyway, when a dog ran out. It ran up to him and got on its hind legs. It barked, so he immediately grabbed a stick and threw it. “Let’s gain speed” he said, and they followed his suggestion.

             Kate approached and said “Are you okay?” “Fine” said Tyler. He looked at her disbelieving face and said “Well, I guess, I feel like we’re being watched.” “What?” she asked. “Why would you think that?” “I don’t know” said Tyler. “I just think that someone’s following us, and I don’t want to get caught in a crossfire with this person.” “No one’s watching us, don’t be silly” she said. He looked down, and she put her hand on his arm. “The only people we’re being watched by is us and the walkers. Don’t let this mess with your head.” “Okay” Tyler said, and Kate gave him a kiss on the cheek. She walked forward, and he said “I hope you’re right.”

               Back in Melville, Gwen sat in her room, cleaning her gun. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and she said “Come in.” Luke Melville entered, and stared at her. “Oh” she said. “Hi Luke. What are you doing here?” Luke stared at her and said “I want to learn about the walkers.”

                 Gwen looked at him, and smiled. “You made the right choice to get this out of the way quickly” Gwen said. She put her gun back in her bag and said “But, it has to wait, because I have to help Marie and Nick settle in. But, I promise you, right after it, I can tell you whatever you want to know.”

             Luke smiled as Gwen walked out. He made to follow her, but looked back at her bag, and saw the gun sticking out. He spotted other weapons around the room, and got an idea. He opened the bag and saw the pistol, before grabbing it. He then grabbed one of Anthony’s knives and then he walked out, leaving the door wide opened.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)