8x21

The Walking Dead

Season 8

Episode 21

Annihilation

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Walking Dead...

"My dad, Amy and Ben are the leaders" Max says, as Ben and Amy stand with each other. "I believe you'll be a great leader one day" Amy tells Sam, as he and Heather lie together, smiling. "We need a contingency plan" Hannah says, as the group stands at the hospital. "They need to know how to fight" Hannah says, as the large group fires guns. "Nick?" Sam says, as he sees the arrow in his cousin's neck. "NO" Amy shouts, as Ben is hit with an arrow, and so is Joe. A truck drives through the wall, as walkers start to head towards it, as Sam cries over his cousin's body.

The fire burned in the first section of the town. The smoke reached the blue sky, and black could only be seen above them. There were growls coming down the road, as the walkers headed forward. They went so far, that not all could be seen. Hannah looked horrified, before she jumped up.

Walkers headed towards her, but she sliced into their heads. She stabbed another two, before kicking the next few away. "SOMEONE, HELP" she shouted. She picked up her assault rifle and began taking walkers down, but it was doing nothing.

Vivian ran to the wall, shouted "GO", and began taking the walkers around Hannah out, as Jason ran out of the wall. He sliced two with the machete, before leading Hannah inside, followed by the walkers. "We have to get into one of those towers" Hannah said, as she saw people in them taking the walkers down. "We can't risk opening the other wall." "Got it" said Jason.

Vivian dropped down from the wall and stabbed a walker in the head, as Max ran over. He hit one with his machine gun, before firing a few down. "GET BACK, VIV" he shouted, as he kept firing. "I'm not letting you go down, too" Vivian said, firing at the walkers as well.

Hannah and Jason ran towards a tower, when they turned back, and saw people taking a stand. "We can't leave them" Hannah said, turning back and running forward. Jason looked furious before following and screaming "KEEP 'EM BACK."

The two joined the guards, as they began picking many of the walkers off. However, one grabbed a man's leg, and he was bit on the knee. "JEFF" Max shouted, stabbing the walker, but one grabbed him. Hannah chopped its arms off, before pulling max back. Walkers began to swarm Jeff, as Hannah said, "Turn back, now."

The group ran back towards a tower, as the walkers followed them. Hannah pulled the door opened, as the group headed in. Hannah sliced off two more heads, before joining them inside. Max looked out the window, as he saw the walker's banging on the door, but the rest that began to roam around the place. "What're we gonna do?" he asked, looking towards Hannah. She looked out, and didn't seem to have an answer.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

William stabbed a walker in the head, as he heard the cries of Andrew a few feet away. He turned back, and saw the teenage boy crying over his lost love. Adam was shaking, as the tears streamed down his face. Sam had dried tears on his face, but he wasn't crying. He looked enraged.

Adam bent over his son, as drool came pouring from his mouth. "Ni...Nick...Ni" was all he could say, before placing a kiss on his son's head. William had tears in his eyes as he watched the transaction, before he stabbed another walker in the face.

Heather looked out at the walkers that were surrounding the hospital, and that were eating the bodies of the dead nearby. Ted approached her, as Heather asked "Did you see where they were?" Ted sighed, and said "I saw Will and Adam run out there, but that was it. They were probably going for Sam and Nick." Heather looked out, as Ted placed a hand on her shoulder and said "Don't worry. They'll be back. If they're not back in ten minutes, we'll go for them." Heather looked at him, and nodded.