8x06

The Walking Dead

Season 8

Episode 6

Remember

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Walking Dead...

"I didn't know about what you lost, but it's nothing compared to me" Sam tells Heather, as he shoots his father in the face. "I'll miss you" Anthony tells Sam, as the grave sits in the trees. "Someone's watching us" Sam says, as Andrew leads the group into the high school. "I'm ready to have a baby" Vivian says, as Hannah stabs Henry, and Heather looks at her dead brother. "He's gone" Carly says, as she stabs Greg in the head. Walkers eat Carly, as William says "NO.""I dint help anyone" Sam says, as he points a gun at Jarrod. "I'm Sam Freed" Sam says, as Jarrod has a hopeful smile.

There were several crosses in the ground, as the large group looked at them. Vivian had her head on Terry's shoulder, as William stared down at his sister's grave, with a blank expression on his face. She was gone, and he couldn't change that. Molly hugged him, and said "I know how bad you feel right now, but it will be better." "I don't know how like could be better after this" William said, walking away from her. Molly looked at him, and frowned.

"Guys."

They all turned, as Sam and Heather walked towards them, followed by another man. "This is Jarrod" Sam said, as Jarrod had his arms raised. Jason drew a gun, as Terry ran over with a rifle. "Did he have weapons?" Terry asked, as Jason started to pat Jarrod down. "We took his gear" said Heather. "We double checked him. There aren't anymore weapons on him."

William walked over, with a pistol pointed at Jarrod's head. "What do you want?" he asked. Jarrod looked at the large group of people, who all pointed guns at him. "I'm not a threat" said Jarrod. "We don't know that" said Terry.

"Yes we do" said Sam. "How?" Jason asked. "How do you know this man won't slit one of your throats, take a gun, and shoot us all?" "I know because I knew this guy before this whole thing happened" said Sam. "So did my Dad." They all looked in shock, as Sam looked at Jarrod, who smiled.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

William, Jason, and Terry stood a few feet away, as they watched Vivian finish tying Jarrod to a tree. Sam looked at Jarrod, and said "We're just showing precaution." "Oh believe me" said Jarrod. "This isn't the first time I've been tied to a tree." He chuckled, but Sam didn't laugh. He just walked off.

The three men turned to each other, and Terry said "Sam knows this guy. They seem to have been friends." "We don't know this prick" said Jason. "He could have changed from what he was. We can't risk letting him have a weapon." "He said there was a reason he was here" said Terry. "We have to talk to him." "I don't trust this guy" said Jason. "We can trust him" said Terry. "Not after all the people we've met" said Jason. "Not after Spike, not after Joseph, not after Henry. Or how about the people before you met me. Daniel, Harry, Thomas. They were all terrible people, and this guy is probably just like them." Terry stared into Jason's fiery eyes, as he said "We can't trust him. We can't risk losing anybody else."

They went quiet for a second, before Terry said "So, what do you propose we do? Kill him?" Jason looked at Terry, before looking away. "We need to talk to him, just in case." William looked t the two, before saying "Sam and Hannah. They can talk to him." William immediately walked off, followed by Terry. Jason turned back and looked at Jarrod, who looked frightened by Jason's evil face.

Jarrod sat against the tree a few minutes later, looking around at the group. "Hey" said a voice, and Hannah and Sam came over. Sam sat in front of Jarrod, and gave him a power bar. "Thank you" Jarrod said. Sam held it in front of Jarrod's face, and he took a bite. He chewed and swallowed, as Hannah asked "Now, what do you want?"