6x06

The Walking Dead

Season 6

Episode 6

Force

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“I may have even developed a cure” Jack says, as Sam and AJ drive off. “I thought you wanted to learn how to kill in more efficient ways?” AJ asked, as the two shoot at walkers. “Are you okay?” Vivian asks, as Terry sobs. “I’d say, some time next week” says the Doctor, as Jack looks at the group and says “I may have developed a cure.” “We have to run” Sam says, as he and AJ run into a clothing store, and walkers surround the outside.

         A clothes hanger went through a walker’s eye. Sam looked up, and saw AJ kick two walkers down an escalator. Sam ran forward and stabbed one of them, before stomping on the other. “I got some more up here” AJ said, and a walker came flying down from the second floor, and it splattered on the wooden floor.

          Sam ran up the escalator and shot a walker that was just behind AJ, as he heard more walkers coming up the escalator. He ran to a clothes rack, and rolled it toward the escalator, before he pushed it, and it rolled down and crashed into the walkers, smothering them. “Anymore?” Sam asked, as he heard AJ’s gun go off. “I got the last one” he said, before Sam said “No you didn’t” and he shot another walker.

          The walkers outside still surrounded the front, but they had taken out the one’s inside. “Okay Sam” said AJ. “I have a walkie-talkie, but it’s out of batteries.” “We could find some in here” said Sam, as AJ approached. “We could” said AJ. “So, since I know what kind of batteries, I’m gonna go look around. You try to find another way out. A fire escape, a back door, anything, as long as there aren’t too many walkers. We’re low on ammo.”

           “Got it” said Sam. He walked down the escalator, and stabbed one of the walkers that was underneath the rack Sam had pushed down. He walked off, and down to the employees room. He entered, and saw a walker underneath a locker. Sam stepped forward and stabbed it in the eye.

              Sam walked out, and then noticed anther door nearby. He pushed on it, and it opened lightly, but a chain kept it from opening all the way. Suddenly, two arms reached in at Sam, as he heard several growls. He jumped back and yelped, as the walkers outside of the door got hungry.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                The group stood in Jack’s office, and looked at his computer. “Now” he said. “On my third try, I had an anti-pathogen that I thought could defeat the pathogen that was inside of the walkers. However, I’ve been thinking, maybe if I combine that anti-pathogen with the pathogen, all of what is going on will defeat this pathogen, and the pathogen inside of the walkers, and the ones that are inside of us.”

              “That doesn’t seem like it would mix” said Anthony. “Normally not” said Jack. “Normally, the pathogens would take over, but, the anti-pathogen I made is very strong, and it can defeat many diseases.” “Except this one” said Jason. “This probably won’t work.” “It’s a shot” said Jack. “It could work, so please, I need a walker to test this cure.” “What?” William asked. “A walker” said Jack. “We need to go out there, get one, bring it back here, strap it down, and test this cure.”