6x18

The Walking Dead

Season 6

Episode 18

How We Redeem

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“I’m not a murderer” Anthony says as he sends a machete into Cole. Melville burns as Anthony beats Adam, and says “Maybe I should just end it all.” William sobs on the ground, as Greg says “I’m Greg Masterson.” “The sanctuary’s up the road” Terry says, as Anthony’s group runs away from the house, before Sean says “Let the madness begin.” Anthony and his group collapses, as William says “Yeah, they’re good.”

         It was like she was floating in thin air. Everything was blurry as she slowly opened her eyes. There was a fire, and several hammers and nails. There was also a large wooden plank. Suddenly, she hit the ground hard. She moaned, as a voice said “If you think that hurt, then you’re in for something big sweetheart.” Gwen looked up and saw Sean, with a smile on his face, before he punched her.

           Anthony’s eyes opened suddenly, as he saw the black ground below him. He raised his head, and saw Hannah rubbing her head, Adam passed out, and Todd coming over to Anthony. “What happened?” Anthony asked. “It was the bandits from the other day” Todd said. “Gwen’s gone. They took her.”

         Anthony had rage filled eyes as he stood up. “Do we know where they are?” Anthony asked aggressively. “No” said Hannah. “We lost them after they knocked us out, but we think they went into the woods.” “I’m going to find them” Anthony sad. “And, I’m going to kill them.” He began to walk off, but Hannah said “We’re coming, too.”

           “You can’t” said Anthony. “Adam’s still unconscious, and he’s bleeding. You guys need to help him out.” “You’re not going in there alone” said Todd. “I’ll come with you. Hannah will stay here and look after Adam.” “No” said Hannah. “Gwen’s my friend. I get to come.”

            “No” said Todd. “Yes, you are a strong person, and you’re a great survivor, but Adam’s gonna need that. I can shoot pretty well, so I have an advantage. I’m going with Anthony, and you have to stay here and defend this spot until we come back.” Hannah looked up at Todd, and said “Alright.”

              Todd faced Anthony and said “You can’t stop me from coming.” Anthony stared at him wit anger, before saying “Fine, you can come. We have to go now though.” “Then, lets save your girlfriend” Todd said, smiling. Anthony nodded, before he stormed off, with fury in his eyes.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                The army truck drove down a long road with trees on each side. Inside, William looked across at the others. “Who else is out there?” William asked. “Carly’s alive” said Sherri. “She helped deliver my baby.” William smiled, as Sam said “My Dad, Gwen, and Adam are alive, too.” “And Ted, Terry, and Vivian” said Sherri. “And Don, Scott, and Jonathan.” “Good” said a soldier named Allan. “That means we’re going to get a big group to join us at the sanctuary.”