Season 2 Episode 6

The Walking Dead

Season 2

Episode 6

In Search

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“We’ve got to go” says Anthony as William and Terry get shot. Anthony chops Thomas’ arm off as he runs off. The group then leaves the museum.

      The car drove on as they worked frantically. “Where are the bandages?” asked Kate as she was helping William who was pale and not speaking. Carly cried over him as they all worked. David drove one of the cars as in the other car they worked on Terry’s leg, the car driven by Ted.

         Anthony looked down at William, one of his best friends, who was slowly dying. “Is there an exit wound?” he asked. “Yes” said Gwen, who turned William over. “Where are the bandages?” “They’re at the museum” said Anthony. “We can stop at that store and get some. We can even stay there for a while.” “That’s an hour away” said Gwen. “He needs bandages now.

           Anthony, thinking this was the only option, took his shirt off, cut it with a knife, and said “Use that.” Gwen, whose face turned red, grabbed it and taped it down to William’s hip. “You need another shirt” said Gwen. “They’re in the other car” said Anthony. “I can survive without one for an hour.” “You’ll be cold” said Gwen. “I don’t get cold” said Anthony, moving to the front seat.

     Kate and Riley looked at Gwen and giggled. “We saw how you looked when he took his shirt off” whispered Kate. “I don’t know what you’re talking about” said Gwen who continued helping William. Kate and Riley continued giggling.

      Anthony heard them talking and he smiled. David looked at him and said “You think this store’s a good place to stay.” “For now” said Anthony. “They took our museum. One that we found and took way before we met them. We’re going to kill them. That’s the only way to survive.” “I agree” said David as they drove farther. “There’s a walker” said Anthony. “I’m not stopping” said David who drove as fast as he could, running the walker over.

Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

     The two cars drove farther on. In the second car, Ian wrapped one of the shirts around Terry’s leg, who whimpered at the touch. “Sorry” said Ian who continued. “It’s fine” said Terry. “Just hurts a lot, you know.” “Not as bad as that fishhook” said Ian. “What fishhook?” Ted asked. “I got a fish hook stuck in his hand” said Ian. “When we were ten.” “That stinks” said Ted with a chuckle.

     Anthony, sitting in the car, placed a jacket around him to keep warm. William was fine, but he was slowly bleeding out. “We need to get there fast’ said Gwen. “He needs real bandages.” “Dad” said Sam. “What about those walkers around it?” “They’ll be gone by now” said Anthony. “I’m not sure about that” said Tyler as they looked out of the windshield.

     There were walkers outside, roaming around. Both cars turned their lights off and pulled over. “Stay with William” Anthony said as he, David, Tyler, and the ones in the other car stepped out. “Can we get past?” David whispered. Anthony shook his head. “There’s only ten” said Frank. “We can take them.” “Not without drawing more” said Ted.

     “So, what do we do?” asked Bob, but Frank ran up to the walkers and shot two. The others joined him, and they killed all of the walkers. “See” said Frank. “Not a problem.” Then, walkers emerged from all sides of them. “Big problem” David growled to Frank who turned red.

       Ted ran up to a walker and put his machete right through its head as Anthony threw one to the ground and stomped on its head. David shot two and then beat ones head in with his gun. Tyler stabbed two in the head as Sam ran out and shot four.

      More still came as Frank shot three. He then stabbed one in the head, but two jumped on top of him. “NO” shouted Anthony, running over and throwing the two off of him. He shot them in the face as he helped Frank up. Sam helped Anthony get to the truck by shooting many walkers. “I hurt my leg” said Frank as Anthony put him in the truck. “I know” said Anthony. “Stay here.”

     He ran to Sam who was getting surrounded. He helped Sam shoot many walkers, and Sam seemed thankful. They stood back to back and shot one after the other. Soon, there was only one walker left. Bob walked up to it, stabbed it in the head, and walked to the others as it fell to the ground.

     They all walked to the cars, but stopped. A walker was approaching Frank, who didn’t know. “FRANK” shouted Anthony as the walker climbed in the back of the truck. It grabbed Frank, but he grabbed its head and beat it into the back. He stood up and threw the walker out, but he tripped and fell out.

     Anthony and the others ran over and gasped. One of the walkers was still alive, and they bit right into Frank’s neck. Anthony stabbed the walker, and then looked down at the bleeding Frank. “Ouch” he said. “I guess shooting those walkers was a bad idea. This was my karma.” “No” said Anthony. “It was just a mistake.” “A mistake that killed me” said Frank. “A stupid, dumb mistake. I guess I shouldn’t complain. I wanted to leave this world anyway. It’s horrible here.”

    The others came over from the cars, but Carly stayed with William. They all cried as Frank sat up against a tree. “Anthony” Frank said, looking at him. “Yeah” said Anthony. “Get that museum back and kill Thomas for me. You’ve got to do it. You were there first, and it was your home.” “We’ll do it Frank” said Anthony. “We will.”

     Frank smiled, and then took the gun handed to him by David. “Well” he said. “My last meal is a bullet. Are you sure you don’t want to stab me? It’ll keep ammo.” “You’ll be hurt then” said Anthony. “I deserve it” said Frank with a smile. He looked at the sky and said “Hopefully my wife has my home ready.” He held the gun up, put it in his mouth, and then he was gone.

       Kate and Riley sobbed as Anthony hugged Gwen and Sam, who both cried. “I promise you Frank” said Anthony as David took the gun from Frank’s hand. “We’ll kill Thomas and take our home back. Don’t you worry.” The wind whipped there faces as they all cried, before returning to the cars and driving off.

    They soon arrived at the store and killed the few walkers that were there. They got the real bandages’ before setting up defense. They pushed cars in front of the windows and doors before having a silent dinner, in honor of Frank’s memory.

On The Next Episode Of WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“Don’t be afraid of a horde” Anthony says to Sam who looks at walkers.

 “There’s a woman out there” says Tyler as he holds binoculars.

“They’re bringing her.” “I’m good” says Sam, to a dark skinned

woman with a machete. “I’d like to help” says the woman as she cuts off

a walkers head.

Find Out What Happen On Episode 7 OF The Walking Dead.