4x15

The Walking Dead

Season 4

Episode 15

Match Made In The Apocalypse

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“We’re going hunting tonight” Daniel says as William looks around and a shadow passes him. “This’ll do” says David as the group stares at the large mall in front of them. They clear it as William sees a car drive away. “Wake Anthony” William says. “Why?” Gwen asks. “Because someone was just watching us all” says William.

          “You sure they were watching us?” Anthony asks, as he stared at William. The two stood at the front doors to the mall, and William nodded. “I saw them” he said. “I think they might’ve seen me, and then they drove off. Probably thought I was watching them.” “It had to be Daniel” said Anthony. “You don’t know that” said William. “I don’t” said Anthony. “But, I’m pretty sure it was. Who else would be out here watching us?”

            “Maybe we should go out there and look for them” said William. “No way” said Anthony. “I don’t want to risk anyone’s life.” “But, they won’t be expecting it” said William. “They won’t think we’d have the sense to go after them and end this. They would think that we are to scared to take matters into our own hands. Come on Anthony. If we don’t do this, it’ll boost Daniel’s confidence. If we want to beat him, we’ve got to make the first move.” Anthony stared at William with an unsure expression before saying “We go out first thing tomorrow.”

              William went off to bed as Gwen approached Anthony. “Are you sure about this?” Gwen asked. “No” said Anthony. “But, he’s right. If we don’t make the first move, it’ll make Daniel confident, which could result in the end of us.” “Well, I’ve got your back, and I’m coming with you” she said. Anthony smiled, before saying “Thanks Gwen.” Gwen smiled, before punching his shoulder. “What was that for?” he asked. “It’s just like old times, remember?” she asked. Anthony nodded, before saying “We should get to bed. We’ve got a tough day ahead.” Gwen nodded, and the two walked to their beds, unsure of their decisions.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                 The next morning, Anthony stood in front of the group. “Everyone” he said. “Last night, William saw a car outside of the mall watching us. We’re going after it today and I need some people to come. Who is willing to come?” David, Terry, Bob, William, Gwen, Hannah, Sam, and Ian raised their hands. “Okay” said Anthony. “Get ready. We’re leaving in twenty minutes.”

                 Anthony knelt down in front of Sam and said “I need you to stay here.” “Why?” Sam asked. “I want to help.” “I know that you can” said Anthony. “But, you have no idea what we could possibly face when we’re out there. I need you to stay here, and be safe. I’d rather you be safe, then be out there where you could get bit, or killed by a human being.” “Got it Dad” said Sam. “I’ll help protect the mall.”

                 The group jumped into a car and drove off and left the others at the museum. “They went this way” William said, as he started heading South. “You sure?” Ian asked. “I saw them too” said Gwen. “They went this way.” They drove down a barren road, before they entered a large area with stores and a lonely building, and the only road out was blocked by cars. “Great” said Anthony, as William pulled over.

                 They all jumped out and walked around. “That buildings a police department” said Bob. “We could get ammo from there.” “And there’s a little market” said Ian. “We could get some food there.” “Okay” said Anthony. “Ian, Gwen, Hannah, you guys go to the market. The rest of us will get ammo. At least something came out of this trip.”

                Anthony and his group walked into the police department and saw a weapons locker they grabbed some weapons, when suddenly, walkers appeared around the building and banged on the windows. “We’re surrounded” Bob said, as a walker appeared from an adjoining room. Her turned and went to stab it, but it was shot in the head.

                Anthony looked up as William aimed his gun. “Would you look at what we have here?” said a voice, and Daniel Maine appeared out of nowhere with many men carrying machine gun. Anthony’s group raised their guns, but Daniel’s wouldn’t raise theirs.

                 “We’re not here to fight Anthony” said Daniel. “After our battle yesterday, we were low on ammo, so we came here, and we happened to run into you.” “You were watching us last night” said William, aiming his gun at Daniel’s head. “We most certainly were” said Daniel with a smile. “We were also in the woods watching you, just ready to make our move, but e never made it, because our battle will not take place now. It will take place later.”

                   Ian, Hannah and Gwen walked around the super market, getting as much food as they could. “I’ll go for water” said Ian, as he walked down an aisle and grabbed a large pack of water. “What’s that?” Hannah asked, as she and Gwen looked out and saw walkers everywhere. “Oh my god” said Gwen, as they heard a strange noise. They walked to Ian, but saw him unconscious. “Oh no” said Gwen, throwing her hand over her mouth.

                  “There won’t be a battle” said Anthony. “You kidnapped us, and we were generous enough to keep all of you alive, and we left.” “See, that’s just it” said Daniel. “You left SOME of us alive, not all. You killed some of our men, so we’re going to kill everyone in that precious little mall.” “You don’t have to fight us Daniel” said Anthony. “We can just leave all of this behind us. Think of your sister. Would she really want you to do all of this?” Daniel stared at Anthony and said “My sister was a psychotic killer. I think she would want us to do this.” Daniel then jumped behind a desk, as his group started firing. Anthony and his group jumped behind desks and tables. Anthony jumped up and shot at them, and killed one, before Daniel shot, and Anthony fell. “ANTHONY” shouted William as if he was far away. “GET UP, NOW. ANTHONY”, but Anthony blacked out.

                 Gwen and Hannah looked around and loaded their guns. “Whose there?” Gwen called, before she fell to the ground from a pipe. “Sorry babe” said Franklin north, who hit Hannah with a pipe, and she fell into the rack. He then started dragging them both away, leaving Ian alone in the store.

On The Next Episode Of WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

The group’s shoot at each other as Daniel shouts “WE HAVE TWO OF YOU.” “No” Ian says, as he stabs a walker. “WHY’D YOU LEAVE THEM?” Anthony shouts at Ian, who looks ashamed, as David hides behind a car, and there’s an explosion.

Find Out What Happens On Episode 16 Of The Walking Dead.

For more, Check Out Talking Stories.