7x10

The Walking Dead

Season 7

Episode 10

60 Seconds

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Walking Dead....

"It's a power plant" Anthony says, as Frances says to Molly "I'll tell her." "H for Hounds" Sam says, as Spike asks "Where's the rest of your group?" "Gwen's gone" Hannah says, as the gates blow up, and William is shot. "PLEASE" Anthony shouts, as Gwen has tears in her eyes, as Spike says "I hope you enjoy your rest." Spike then aims the gun, and puts his finger on the trigger. BANG.

         Molly stood on top of an apartment building, staring at the walker's in the streets below. They were growling, but they didn't spot her, or anyone inside of the building. "Hey" said a vice. She turned, and saw Francis, staring at her. "Hey" she said.

         He approached, and asked "What are you doing up here?" Molly smiled, ad said "Just staring at them down there, wondering what they're trying to do." "Well" said Francis. "They're just trying to get some food, but they can't reach us at all." "That's good" said Molly. "We can be safe for a while."

         She looked at him, as he was right next to her, looking her up and down. "You're beautiful" he said. He kissed her, but she pulled away. "What are you doing?" she asked. "You're with Jenny." "She's boring" he said. "I need something knew. Something great." He kissed her again, and she didn't stop him this time.

         Molly sat in the power plant, looking down at her feet. She was thinking of Francis, and how much she missed him. She looked in front of her, and spotted William. He resembled him in away, and she felt the same thing she had felt for Francis. She smiled, before walking forward, leaving her watch.

           Molly looked down at William, who lied on a table next to Greg. He was unconscious, but still alive. She looked down at him, and smiled. She bent down, and began to kiss him. She got on top of his unconscious body and continued to kiss him, when there was a moan. She looked up, and saw Greg moving. She drew her gun, and aimed it at his head. He moaned again, when the ground shook.

           Molly fell to the ground, as she heard a boom. Greg fell off of the table, and started to wake up. He groaned, before he saw Molly. "What's going on?" he asked. "I don't know" said Molly, as she stared at Greg, and a smile formed on her face. "Get out there" said Greg. "Go see what happened." Molly smirked, and said "I'll be right back." She grabbed her gun, and charged outside, as Greg watched her run.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

          Smoke filled the air, as there was running footsteps. Jason listed his head, and saw blood flowing out of his injured leg. He could see men running towards the blown down gate, so he immediately crawled out of the way and grabbed his gun. He aimed and fired, taken one of them down. He then spotted Vivian, who was aiming her rifle, and firing at the group.

          Molly ran outside and fired, but she slipped in a pile of blood. Jason turned, and gasped, as he saw Nick on the ground, with his hand half blown off, and hanging on a hinge. "No" he said, as he fired at the group, not hitting any man. Suddenly, the people running stopped, before turning and running back. Adam looked up, and saw Nick. "NO" he shouted, running over. "HECTOR, HECTOR."