8x01 Sneak Peeks

Sneak Peek #1: A walker came from behind a tree, when an arrow went flying into its head. Sam came running forward, before taking the arrow out. He wiped it clean, before he spotted a rabbit in the distance. He smiled, before drawing a new arrow, aiming, and firing. The arrow hit a tree, and it snapped in two. Sam looked upset, as the rabbit ran off.

Sneak Peek #2: William stood near the trees, as he spotted shadows of walkers in the trees. "Hey" said Hannah, approaching. William turned and faced her, and he asked "What is it?" "You've barely been talking lately" said Hannah. "And you and me need to talk about Sam." "There's not need to talk" said William. "Sam's not doing well" said Hannah. "His Dad's dead" said William. "Our leader's dead. Of course he's not doing well." Hannah looked taken aback, as William said "Sorry. I'm just." He stopped, as she grabbed his shoulder. "You're not doing well" she said.

Sneak Peek #3: William and Jason pulled the shelf in front of them, as walkers came piling over and started to reach towards them. They had their heads back, as they saw Hannah in the distance slicing a walkers head off. "We need to get out of here" said Jason, stabbing a walker through the shelf. "Really?" asked William. "I thought we'd stay for a while." 

Sneak Peek #4: Sam and the group trudged down the road, looking weak. They were carrying bags of food, but they hadn't stopped to eat it. "Guys" said Molly, looking forward. The group looked up, and spotted a large building in front of them, and their mouths broke into a smile. It was a high school with gates, and no walkers were around. "Sam" said Hannah looking at him. He just looked normal, and didn't seem to be happy. 'It's great" he said, with no motion. She frowned.