7x03

The Walking Dead

Season 7

Episode 3

Dog Off The Leash

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“It’s a power plant” Anthony says, as Terry looks at Ted and asks “How’s your arm?” “We can’t let anyone find it” Anthony says, as he says “Put your guns on the floor and kneel.” “I’ll tell her” Francis says, as he and Molly kiss. “Hannah’s not moving” says Jason, as Anthony, Vince, and Francis run off. William falls and hits his head, as guns go off. “What do you know?” asks a man that Anthony stares at angrily. “They’re alive.”

           Ted and William walked down a hallway, and William said ‘Go look in that room. There should be some food in there.” “Got it” said Ted, opening the door and looking in. He pulled a cabinet opened, and said “Jackpot.” He started filling his bag with food, as William asked “Are you and Amy doing alright?" Ted sighed and said “We could be better.”

           William walked over, and said “I’m sorry about that. I’m sure you two will make it through this.” Ted looked up, and said “Thanks William.” William smiled, and said “Come on. We can meet up with Todd and Carly if we go now.” “Okay” said Ted, following William out the door.

          The two began to walk down a flight of stairs, as they heard movement. William looked at Ted, before drawing a hunting knife and walking to a door. He pulled it opened, and saw a cat. It hissed, before it ran off. “Let’s go” said William, as he began to walk off.

         Ted went to follow, but heard something. He turned, drew a hammer, and walked through the door. It was a small room that looked like a kitchen. He spotted a case of water, and smiled. He grabbed the case and began to put the bottles of water inside.

         Suddenly, out of nowhere, a walker grabbed his wrist and bit into it. Ted screamed, before he pushed the walker away. It growled, as William ran in and shot the walker. Ted began to sob, as William said “No, no.” There were running footsteps, as Todd and Carly emerged. “What happened?” Todd asked. “He’s been bit” said William. “Carly, quick.” Carly through William a hatchet, as he took his shirt off and wrapped it around Ted’s arm. “I’ve got to keep you alive” he said. He set Ted on the ground, before he began to hack his forearm off. Ted screamed, as blood went everywhere, and he passed out.

         “Here” Todd said, giving William bandages. He immediately began to cover the wound, as there were many growls. “Todd, help” said William. He began to list Ted’s body, as Todd got on the other side. Carly raised her assault rifle, as she led the way out of the kitchen. Ted’s arm lay there, as the walkers pounded on a nearby door, which started to give way.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

           Ted stared at his stump, as Terry started to wrap a new piece of gauze on it. “How’s it doing?” he asked. Ted looked at it, and moaned. Terry sighed, and said “You haven’t been talking lately. I know that you’re upset about Amy, but you don’t want to go to that dark place. You saw me there, and you know that it’s not a good place to be.” Ted smiled, and said “I’m not in that place. I promise, but I’m just upset about her, and losing my hand.” “Don’t worry man” said Terry, standing up. “What matters is that you are alive.” He picked up his assault rifle before walking off, as Ted continued to stare at his hand.