Season 7 Trailer

The Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer

(Cue Video) 

“Everyone in this new world is an animal” says a man with a short beard and longer hair. “But, you’ve never faced an animal like me.” Anthony drives with William, Carly, Gwen, and Sam as more cars follow. “We need to find shelter” Jason says, as it shows Hannah chop a walkers head off.

One Of My Greatest Stories Returns

Anthony draws his gun and shoots at a walker as William says “What’s that?”

With One Of The Greatest Seasons Yet

Anthony kicks a door down and shoots at walkers as it cuts to him saying “It’s a power plant.” They run through the plant, dodging ever single walker.

The Season With The Best Action

William kicks a walker off of a balcony as Anthony shoots another one.

The Season That Shows Love

Anthony kisses Gwen’s cheek as she says “We’re home.” Sam smiles as Anthony hugs him.

The Season

Anthony kicks another door opened as a man says “Other survivors.”

With The Two Biggest

“We’ve lived here since it started” says another man. “It’s a real home” his voice says as it shows the group walk around.

Deaths.

Then, the bearded man smiles and says “I’m Spike, the animal. You don’t want to cross me.”

The Walking Dead Season 7

“We’ve faced worse” Anthony sneers. “Oh” says the man named Spike. “You’ve never faced someone like me.”

Coming Soon.